Banned/Blacklisted Players

This is the place for SMP server threads, and for general server discussion.
bmanfoley

Banned/Blacklisted Players

Post by bmanfoley »

This thread contains a list of users who have been banned from servers running running the Better Than Wolves mod or are directly linked to the Better Than Wolves community. Server owners are encouraged to post here when you ban a player to serve as a warning to other server owners about problematic users.

Upon submitting a player name, I'd appreciate if you provide as much of the following information as possible:

Player (IGN):
Banned from (Server):
Reason for ban:
BTW Forum username(s):

--------------

Current List of Banned Players:

Player (IGN): highflyer88
Banned from (Server): Jade Dragon Realm
Reason for ban: Rude obscenities used to reference admin.
BTW Forum username(s): PanzerDivisional

Player (IGN): serjo43
Banned from (Server): Anarchy Falls; Dogs of the State
Reason for ban: banned from forums and other servers; hacking
BTW Forum username(s): serjo, serjo44, serjo43, and currently dragonill

Player (IGN): joetalbot1
Banned from (Server): A Terraria server, BTW forums
Reason for ban: Refusing to play with the same attitude as other players, and being very rude about it on the forums
BTW Forum username(s): joetalbot1, Horizon

Player (IGN): Wolfgirl360
Reason for ban: Destroying "base camp" (breaking the rules)
BTW Forum username(s): ?

Player (IGN): Ankantorjojo
Reason for ban: Forum Ban = Server Ban
BTW Forum Username(s) : Black Rathalos

Player (IGN): Texas_Red
Reason for ban: Forum Ban = Server Ban
BTW Forum Username(s): TexasRed

Player (IGN): jrfalcon
Banned from (Server): Edolas
Reason for ban: Exploitation, abusing duplication bugs to mass dupe Diamond blocks and grief others
BTW Forum username(s):

Player (IGN): smolte
Reason for ban: Exploitation, abusing duplication bugs to mass dupe Diamond blocks and grief others
BTW Forum username(s):

Player (IGN): nemolionak3
Reason for ban: Rude behaviour towards other players, stealing from others, trying to frame others for his own actions
BTW Forum username(s):

Player (IGN): kylejames99
Banned from (Server): Benanov's Inhospitable Wasteland
Reason for ban: Looting bases of offline players, theft + ransom of limited resources
BTW Forum username(s): - kylejames99

Player (IGN): ClassicSam1
Banned from (Server): Benanov's Inhospitable Wasteland
Reason for ban: Attempt by kylejames99 to evade ban
BTW Forum username(s): - ClassicSam1
Last edited by bmanfoley on Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:04 am, edited 10 times in total.
jecowa

Re: Banned/Blacklisted Players

Post by jecowa »

bmanfoley wrote:Just a quick note, I hope it's alright if I start this thread. I'm on the forums quite often and I'm willing to keep this updated. If this isn't ok, could a mod/admin/FC please just delete the thread to avoid confusion? thanks

--------------

This thread contains a list of users who have been banned from servers running running the Better Than Wolves mod or are directly linked to the Better Than Wolves community. Server owners are encouraged to post here when you ban a player to serve as a warning to other server owners about problematic users.

Upon submitting a player name, I'd appreciate if you provide as much of the following information as possible:

Player (IGN):
Banned from (Server):
Reason for ban:
BTW Forum username:

--------------

Current List of Banned Players:

(empy).

I'm tempted to use the list from jecowa's thread, but due to the odd nature of his person, I'm questioning the validity of the list. I'll just let server owners confirm
Feel free to use it. You can check the links to confirm the validity for yourself. If you click the date, it shows you the post where the admin gives the reason for the ban.
morvelaira

Post by morvelaira »

While I attempt to keep the list of people banned from the IRC as close to those banned from the forums as possible, would it be helpful for me to report any new offenders in the IRC here for the server admins?
She-who-bears the right of Prima Squee-ti
I make BTW videos! http://www.youtube.com/user/morvelaira
The kitten is traumatized by stupid. Please stop abusing the kitten.
jecowa

Post by jecowa »

morvelaira wrote:While I attempt to keep the list of people banned from the IRC as close to those banned from the forums as possible, would it be helpful for me to report any new offenders in the IRC here for the server admins?
This could cause confusion if an IRC user assumes the name of someone else's Minecraft account.
bmanfoley

Post by bmanfoley »

morvelaira wrote:While I attempt to keep the list of people banned from the IRC as close to those banned from the forums as possible, would it be helpful for me to report any new offenders in the IRC here for the server admins?
I'm tempted to say yes, but I'd like some server owners to chime in on that first. Some people may think that a player could be banned from IRC but still be tolerable in-game, who knows.
jecowa

Post by jecowa »

Since you can't copy my other post, here it is if you want to use it:
Spoiler
Show
• jecowa banned from Dogs of the State: Kingdoms. Reason: exploring. [Sep 22, 2012]
• jrfalcon banned from Edolas. Reason: griefing. [June 13, 2012]
• Minecraft4455 banned from Edolas. Reason: not being on the whitelist. [Sep 04, 2012]
• serjo43 banned from Dogs of the State: Kingdoms. Reason: hacking. [Sep 22, 2012]
• smolte banned from Edolas. Reason: griefing. [June 13, 2012]
• The_Vetro_7 banned from Nocturn Craft. Reason: griefing and Nazi symbolism. [Aug ??, 2012]
• TheDevilsAdvocate banned from Anarchy Falls. Reason: creating a second forum account. [Sep 22, 2012]
• WolfGirl360 banned from Jade Dragon Realm. Reason:destroying Jadedcat's base. [Aug 30, 2012]
• WolfGirl360 banned from Lifewater's server. Reason: griefing spawn city with lava.
• YooMommaa banned from Nocturn Craft. Reason: TNT griefing. [Sep 10, 2012]

BBCode version:

Code: Select all

[b]• jecowa[/b] banned from Dogs of the State: Kingdoms. [b]Reason:[/b] exploring. [[url=http://www.sargunster.com/btwforum/viewtopic.php?t=5678&p=93350#p93350]Sep 22, 2012[/url]]
[b]• jrfalcon[/b] banned from Edolas. [b]Reason:[/b] griefing. [[url=http://www.sargunster.com/btwforum/viewtopic.php?t=1131&start=675#p73981]June 13, 2012[/url]]
[b]• Minecraft4455[/b] banned from Edolas. [b]Reason:[/b] not being on the whitelist. [[url=http://www.sargunster.com/btwforum/viewtopic.php?t=1131&p=89915#p89920]Sep 04, 2012[/url]]
[b]• serjo43[/b] banned from Dogs of the State: Kingdoms. [b]Reason:[/b] hacking. [[url=http://www.sargunster.com/btwforum/viewtopic.php?t=5678&p=93356#p93354]Sep 22, 2012[/url]]
[b]• smolte[/b] banned from Edolas. [b]Reason:[/b] griefing. [[url=http://www.sargunster.com/btwforum/viewtopic.php?t=1131&start=675#p73981]June 13, 2012[/url]]
[b]• The_Vetro_7[/b] banned from Nocturn Craft. [b]Reason:[/b] griefing and Nazi symbolism. [[url=http://www.sargunster.com/btwforum/viewtopic.php?t=5527#p90646]Aug ??, 2012[/url]]
[b]• TheDevilsAdvocate[/b] banned from Anarchy Falls. [b]Reason:[/b] creating a second forum account. [[url=http://www.sargunster.com/btwforum/viewtopic.php?&t=5474&p=93340#p93340]Sep 22, 2012[/url]]
[b]• WolfGirl360[/b] banned from Jade Dragon Realm. [b]Reason:[/b]destroying Jadedcat's base. [[url=http://www.sargunster.com/btwforum/viewtopic.php?t=5364&p=88612#p88612]Aug 30, 2012[/url]]
[b]• WolfGirl360[/b] banned from Lifewater's server. [b]Reason:[/b] griefing spawn city with lava.
[b]• YooMommaa[/b] banned from Nocturn Craft. [b]Reason:[/b] TNT griefing. [[url=http://www.sargunster.com/btwforum/viewtopic.php?t=5527&p=91222#p91211]Sep 10, 2012[/url]]
jadedcat

Post by jadedcat »

bmanfoley wrote:
I'm tempted to say yes, but I'd like some server owners to chime in on that first. Some people may think that a player could be banned from IRC but still be tolerable in-game, who knows.

I would say yes, but as a seperate list. Mainly because them being annoying/innapproriate on irc may not translate to poor minecraft player. But it would be nice to know to keep an eye on them.
FlowerChild wrote:
-Fixed fucking annoying door-banging ...... BANG! BANG! BANG!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!! GET OUT OF FUCKING MY HEAD! HIRE A FUCKING GAME DESIGNER! Fuck.
jadedcat

Post by jadedcat »

Player (IGN): highflyer88
BTW Forum username: PanzerDivisional
Last edited by jadedcat on Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
FlowerChild wrote:
-Fixed fucking annoying door-banging ...... BANG! BANG! BANG!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!! GET OUT OF FUCKING MY HEAD! HIRE A FUCKING GAME DESIGNER! Fuck.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

jadedcat wrote:Player (IGN): highlander88
You mean the guy that was using nazi paraphernalia as an avatar is an ass? Go figure :)
SterlingRed

Post by SterlingRed »

Player (IGN): serjo43
Banned from (Server): Anarchy Falls
Reason for ban: banned from forums and other servers
BTW Forum username: serjo, serjo44, serjo43, and currently dragonill
SterlingRed

Post by SterlingRed »

Incorrect information removed

Edit: also I just want to say thank Eldritch Lord for this thread. I've been a little unsure how to communicate problematic players to other admins, especially the ones with multiple forum accounts like above. Pm's weren't going to be a good option long term. This goes a long way to help us manage the new users. Also can this be sticked?
Last edited by SterlingRed on Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bmanfoley

Post by bmanfoley »

Alright, thanks everyone. I'm on my phone ATM but ill update the OP soon.
darahalian

Post by darahalian »

You got the IGN wrong. It's actually highflyer88
FlowerChild wrote:Remain ever vigilant against the groth menace my friends. Early detection is crucial in avoiding a full-blown groth epidemic.
bmanfoley

Post by bmanfoley »

The list is now up to date. I have not included any members in the list by jecowa. While server admins may have posted about banning a player, other things could have occurred since then that they didn't post about and might change the details of the ban. Also, some of the posts don't contain as much information as the admins might be aware of. If the admins of the servers mentioned in jecowa's list could post a more "official" statement here, I'd really appreciate it.
Marasambala

Post by Marasambala »

IGN: joetalbot1
Banned from Terraria server in the past: http://sargunster.com/btwforum/viewtopi ... 800#p31788
Also know as Horizon on the forums.
Banned from forums under multiple names
Personally re-identified by FC before joining 'It Takes a Village'
Sometimes I think everyone else is smarter than me, then I realize everyone else is smarter then me.
jadedcat

Post by jadedcat »

darahalian wrote:
You got the IGN wrong. It's actually highflyer88

you are correct. Thats what I get for not copy pasting the name from the banlist.
FlowerChild wrote:
SterlingRed

Post by SterlingRed »

Alphafox99 is not banned on my server. I made some incorrect assumptions and drew some wrong conclusions, that have been corrected. Please remove from the list. Thanks.
jadedcat

Post by jadedcat »

As to the list posted by jecowa

Wolfgirl360 -- was banned for breaking the rules. At the time breaking the server base/my home was against the rules. While the rules have since changed she still broke them so the ban stays.

The Devil's Advocate/ Alphafox99 --- H/She was banned for SUSPECTED Xray usage. It was not proven. I have avoided mentioning his/her name in blacklist and ban comments because I am still not 100% sure if she was using xray. And aside from his/her rude and derogatory comments about me in another thread I have seen no reason to publicly
state they are banned. The only reason I mention it now is it keeps coming up in various threads. Plain and simple there were allot of coincidences that added up to a high probability of xray use. That does not mean I think other server owners should avoid him/her. And as I cannot say with 100% certainty that xray was employed I would prefer Alphafox99 was not listed as being banned on my server.
FlowerChild wrote:
bmanfoley

Post by bmanfoley »

Alright, list has been updated. Due to the new information provided about Alphafox99, I have removed him/her from the list FOR NOW. I'd like some more details on this before jumping to conclusions.

jadedcat, do you know Wolfgirl360's BTW Forum username(s)?
Marasambala

Post by Marasambala »

edited for overrection
Last edited by Marasambala on Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sometimes I think everyone else is smarter than me, then I realize everyone else is smarter then me.
Marasambala

Post by Marasambala »

May I suggest a consolidated list in alphabetical order. Then follow that with the details on each individual.
jadedcat

Post by jadedcat »

bmanfoley wrote:Alright, list has been updated. Due to the new information provided about Alphafox99, I have removed him/her from the list FOR NOW. I'd like some more details on this before jumping to conclusions.

jadedcat, do you know Wolfgirl360's BTW Forum username(s)?
I believe it was the same as her ign. But I am not positive and her posts seem to have vanished.
FlowerChild wrote:
Marasambala

Post by Marasambala »

Edited to let others make their own decision.
jadedcat

Post by jadedcat »

IGN: Ankantorjojo
Banned from: Jade Dragon Realm
Reason: Forum Ban = Server Ban
BTWForum Username : Black Rathalos

IGN: Texas_Red
Banned from: Jade Dragon Realm
Reason: Forum Ban = Server Ban
BTWForum Wsername: TexasRed
FlowerChild wrote:
bmanfoley

Post by bmanfoley »

Thank you. Updated!