Embirrim's Server: Closed

This is the place for SMP server threads, and for general server discussion.
Detaction

Re: [4.30] Grab a MAT and TOCK it in your pocket

Post by Detaction »

It's not much, I feel as if its super far away.
Detaction

Re: [4.30] Grab a MAT and TOCK it in your pocket

Post by Detaction »

Finally found a stronghold! I would like to wait until more people can be on to slay the dragon, tho.
embirrim

Re: [4.31]Embirrim's Server; Now comes with a massive mobtra

Post by embirrim »

Updated to BTW 4.31, and version 1.4.2 of minecraft. Now to scatter heads all over the place, and to not use (waste) iron on anvils.

And apparently I've beat everybody else to updating!
Detaction

Post by Detaction »

End portal frame complete! Can finally slay that damned dragon. Embirrim, thanks for help in getting the eyes of ender :)
embirrim

Post by embirrim »

Detaction wrote:End portal frame complete! Can finally slay that damned dragon. Embirrim, thanks for help in getting the eyes of ender :)
Thanks! Next time we're both online we'll get to it.
Out of curiosity, I counted how many vine traps were used per level of the mobtrap: over 7 stacks. That's over 21 stacks of vines.
embirrim

Re: [4.32]Embirrim's Server: The end is near!

Post by embirrim »

Updated to 4.32. Been having some fun with making maps, I've been filling in a fully zoomed out map centered on our base.
kilmanio

Post by kilmanio »

Hello, I'm new on this forum and i want to get on a cool server and this one looks cool to me :D
my IGN = kilmanio
if you could whitelist a friend of mine to, hes IGN = bartje_1998

we are from the netherlands but we can speak english quite well.

if you could whitelist us, i would appreciate it :)
Rianaru

Post by Rianaru »

I'd like to apply for a whitelist here(IGN: Euphanized09)

I like to think that I'm good with redstone and other BTW machinery/black magic, so hopefully I can contribute something to the server :)

On a related note, I finished a modular tree farm design(requires water, but is fully automatic with the exception of sapling recycling), and I think it could be of use if you don't happen to have an auto-tree farm yet. After preliminary testing, the facility I built produces more wood than I could ever use. I'm even running out of room in my potash storage O_o
FlowerChild wrote: -----

A short while later:

FlowerChild: What is this pussy shit?
FaceFoiled

Post by FaceFoiled »

Rianaru wrote:I'd like to apply for a whitelist here(IGN: Euphanized09) - On a related note, I finished a modular tree farm design(requires water, but is fully automatic with the exception of sapling recycling), and I think it could be of use if you don't happen to have an auto-tree farm yet. After preliminary testing, the facility I built produces more wood than I could ever use. I'm even running out of room in my potash storage O_o
I just had to say, that I quite like this as an application. I mean, what better way to ask for an invite than to say "I've got this wicked piece of machinery that could be yours for just a few clicks ^_^". /FaceFoiled approved.
embirrim

Post by embirrim »

kilmanio wrote:Hello, I'm new on this forum and i want to get on a cool server and this one looks cool to me :D
my IGN = kilmanio
Hm, I'll whitelist you both, but first tell me when you'll be able to join the server, that way we can talk. What with so few forum posts, I don't like whitelisting right away.
Rianaru wrote:I'd like to apply for a whitelist here(IGN: Euphanized09)
Yup that is a great application :P and no, we do not have a tree farm yet, and we're always low on wood. Id also like to connect some charcoal production to the WIP soul urn factory, that way we can get some quick steel.

So yeah, I'll whitelist you right away!
FaceFoiled wrote: I just had to say, that I quite like this as an application. I mean, what better way to ask for an invite than to say "I've got this wicked piece of machinery that could be yours for just a few clicks ^_^". /FaceFoiled approved.
So true :) and he even knows black magic, what else could I possibly want.
Detaction

Post by Detaction »

Easy dragon fight was easy. I think we had been waaaayyyyy overpowered. Lol. Good fight embirrim.
embirrim

Post by embirrim »

Detaction wrote:Easy dragon fight was easy. I think we had been waaaayyyyy overpowered. Lol. Good fight embirrim.
Lol true that. I will put up a video with your first fail, and maybe I'll include the part where we killed him and you started being chased.
Rianaru

Post by Rianaru »

Cool ^.^

I'll be online sometime in the next couple of days. The design is extremely simple, so I can get a few modules up and running soon, and then finish the design later. Unfortunately, I have an important gig this weekend, so I won't have alot of time to spend building until next week :(

A short while later:

Detaction

Post by Detaction »

Noooo embirrim. Too embarrassing! Lol I don't really care. Wish the end credits were disabled though.
SoralTheSol

Post by SoralTheSol »

I shall grace you with my presences. [insert pompus face here]

JK, but I would like to join if possible. I like the fact that you want everyone to work together as that is something I look for in a project.

IGN: SoralTheSol
embirrim

Post by embirrim »

Rianaru wrote: I'll be online sometime in the next couple of days. The design is extremely simple, so I can get a few modules up and running soon, and then finish the design later.
No problem man, I'm in a huge wave of tests and works myself so I haven't had much time to build lately, but I finish at the end of the next week.
Detaction wrote:Noooo embirrim. Too embarrassing! Lol I don't really care. Wish the end credits were disabled though.
I thought they were disabled tbh. Well I read through the beggining, but it started to be a bore.
SoralTheSol wrote:I shall grace you with my presences. [insert pompus face here]
Added. I'll try and be online when you join so I can show you around and get to know you, since you have a low post count over here.
kilmanio

Post by kilmanio »

embirrim wrote:
kilmanio wrote:Hello, I'm new on this forum and i want to get on a cool server and this one looks cool to me :D
my IGN = kilmanio
Hm, I'll whitelist you both, but first tell me when you'll be able to join the server, that way we can talk. What with so few forum posts, I don't like whitelisting right away.
I will probably be able to join the server right away, i joined this forum yesterday because i was searching for a server :P
embirrim

Post by embirrim »

kilmanio wrote: I will probably be able to join the server right away, i joined this forum yesterday because i was searching for a server :P
Whitelisted. I will probably not be able to join the server right away, but I'll eventually talk to you.
Detaction

Post by Detaction »

Been at sea for the past 3 days. Traveled at least 2k blocks. No sign of land or civilization anywhere.

/end Captain's Log 001
Rianaru

Post by Rianaru »

OK, so here I am recovering some sort of nasty stomach bug that had me glued to a sleeping surface or a puke receptacle for almost a full week. I guess I need to revise my 'I'll be on in the next couple of days' to I'll be on sometime this week once I've caught up with all my overdue lab reports and other bullshittery. YAY!
<fake enthusiasm>

A short while later:

embirrim

Post by embirrim »

Rianaru wrote:OK, so here I am recovering some sort of nasty stomach bug that had me glued to a sleeping surface or a puke receptacle for almost a full week. I guess I need to revise my 'I'll be on in the next couple of days' to I'll be on sometime this week once I've caught up with all my overdue lab reports and other bullshittery. YAY!
<fake enthusiasm>
Haha, well I've been caught up with tests as well, so haven't played much. The server has been very lonely, don't get discouraged if you don't have anybody playing with you in the beggining =D I'll do my best to keep my eye on the player count to see if someone is online.
embirrim

Re: [4.34]Embirrim's Server: Where Mob heads are plenty

Post by embirrim »

Hooray! Server updated to MC 1.4.4 and BTW 4.35b. Now you can enjoy flaming whatever-you-like's and amazing non-functional bugfixes.

Also, I now have more time to play, which means the soul urn/SFS building will probably be finished this weekend. Next task is to start the filtering process for the mobtrap, and maybe work on some minecart transportation for the bonemeal: That way we can quickly build a huge wheat complex, since bonemeal is a-plenty!

Quick images:
- New storage area with item frames, it's a little more intuitive.
Spoiler
Show
- Baby blacksmith villager taking the two baby apron-wielding female villagers into a house. He then proceeded to do bad things to them, but I can't put those images on the internet.
Spoiler
Show
embirrim

Re: [4.35]Embirrim's Server: Where Mob heads are plenty

Post by embirrim »

Updated the OP with some information, just some minor changes and some new projects added to the list.

As usual, server has been quite empty, excluding me and non-whitelisted join attempts the log is empty :(
I'll be taking the server down in some time if this keeps up, I don't think it justifies hosting a server to play single player.

Rianaru, still waiting on that tree farm, I'll happily keep the server as long as people are interested in building more stuff.
Rianaru

Post by Rianaru »

It'll be coming today or tomorrow. Life seems to have infinite ways of keeping me busy, but I get a break for the last half of this week so I should have time :)

Mostly likely I'll built a module to show you how it works, and then when I get the chance I'll build a full factory with collection points and everything

A short while later:

embirrim

Post by embirrim »

Rianaru wrote:It'll be coming today or tomorrow. Life seems to have infinite ways of keeping me busy, but I get a break for the last half of this week so I should have time :)

Mostly likely I'll built a module to show you how it works, and then when I get the chance I'll build a full factory with collection points and everything
Cool! Looking forward to that, I'll try and keep an eye on the server to see if you're on in the next few days. No rush!

That's good, we've got plenty of resources with which to build with. And since I just finished my soul urn maker, we now have plenty of those. Just missing some screw pumps to get the water up to the top and finishing up the walls (boring -.-' I hate asthetics).

Here is a picture of the (un)finished project. It's pumping out urns already, the water source is just for testing purposes though.
Spoiler
Show