New Release! (BTW V4.11)

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
kregoth

Re: New Release! (BTW V4.11)

Post by kregoth »

I know I am really late to the party on this, busy weekend, but screw pumps are great! Hmm Screw Pumps?? I remember talking about something like that a long time ago viewtopic.php?f=10&t=3033&p=46238&hilit ... mps#p45699 :) Though I was just influenced by Dwarf fortress.

Going to have a lot of fun experimenting with the pumps, Thanks for the awesome new toy FC.

EDIT: Also just to clarify, I am not implying by any means that it was my idea at all. I am laughing at how similar it is to how I envisioned the block to behave when I suggested it originally, and just how Dwarf Fortress(y) it is in my view.
FlowerChild wrote:My theory is that stupidity acts like an infectious organism on the net. Unless it's regularly pruned from your "garden", it will inevitably overwhelm it and kill off everything else.
lifeiwater

Post by lifeiwater »

I'm sorry if this is the incorrect place for this but while thread is nice and fresh, I'd like to know if any server admin noticed stability issues after installing this release? I'm getting strange issues where chat is fine, but whispers and actual gameplay comes to a halt. The server jar doesn't even want to stop, I have to kill -9 to get it to stop. Strangely enough the MC Logs & syslog are clean so this problem is not easy to trace. Restarting the server jar eventually fixes this but its a temporary fix. Before I was able to run flawlessly with say 15-20 users+, now sometimes the server is freezing with 5 or less people sometimes.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

lifeiwater wrote:I'm sorry if this is the incorrect place for this but while thread is nice and fresh, I'd like to know if any server admin noticed stability issues after installing this release? I'm getting strange issues where chat is fine, but whispers and actual gameplay comes to a halt. The server jar doesn't even want to stop, I have to kill -9 to get it to stop. Strangely enough the MC Logs & syslog are clean so this problem is not easy to trace. Restarting the server jar eventually fixes this but its a temporary fix. Before I was able to run flawlessly with say 15-20 users+, now sometimes the server is freezing with 5 or less people sometimes.
Post this kind of thing in tech support. You won't get an answer here.
morvelaira

Post by morvelaira »

I've made an update video (finally!) for 4.11

She-who-bears the right of Prima Squee-ti
I make BTW videos! http://www.youtube.com/user/morvelaira
The kitten is traumatized by stupid. Please stop abusing the kitten.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Nice job Morv! Will update the MCF OP.