Misa's Realistic "Themed" Texture Pack (x64) for BTW (4.41)

This sub-forum is dedicated to add-ons and texture packs for Better Than Wolves.
Pucc

Re: Misa's Realistic "Themed" Texture Pack (x64) for BTW (4.

Post by Pucc »

Well, I do like a bit of purple :) - always the colour of preference when dealing with infernal magics
DigitalAristotle217

Post by DigitalAristotle217 »

Finally found constructive crictisim. I can't tell when the carrots and potatoes are fully grown. The wheat is very obvious, but the other two don't have an obvious giveaway.
Pucc

Post by Pucc »

DigitalAristotle217 wrote:Finally found constructive crictisim. I can't tell when the carrots and potatoes are fully grown. The wheat is very obvious, but the other two don't have an obvious giveaway.
That's a problem with the original Misa's texture pack for vanilla not the one for BTW but I agree. The carrots didn't look carroty enough for me when growing so I altered them. Whilst I can't redistribute an altered version of her texture pack I can upload the carrot and potato growth stages for you to c/p into the vanilla texture pack using something like paint.net.

Edit: I've added alternate growth textures for Carrots & Potatoes, they can be found in the texture pack download. Note you will need to copy and paste these into your vanilla mc texture png in the corresponding places to overwrite the old textures. Should be too hard but if you need any help let me know.