[4.16] [WL Anarchy] Anarchy Falls Is Closed.

This is the place for SMP server threads, and for general server discussion.
BinoAl

Re: [4.16] [WL Anarchy] Anarchy Falls Is Closed.

Post by BinoAl »

Well, it was fun :) Thanks for hosting it, you broke my BTW anarchy cherry :D
Pucc

Post by Pucc »

Thanks for hosting, I did indeed have fun. If you're looking for an anarchy server to play on in your spare time I believe a fair few people from this server have set up home on Jade Dragon Realm (anarchy server) hosted by Jadedcat. You probably already know this but anyways, hope to see you there!
SterlingRed

Post by SterlingRed »

Pucc wrote:Thanks for hosting, I did indeed have fun. If you're looking for an anarchy server to play on in your spare time I believe a fair few people from this server have set up home on Jade Dragon Realm (anarchy server) hosted by Jadedcat. You probably already know this but anyways, hope to see you there!
You are welcome! Yeah I still feel bad I had to take it down. It was the best choice however, as I've had about 30mins total free time for mc in the last week and a half and likely not getting much this week either. I have seen some of you all move over to jaded, and I'm glad she is providing you with an opportunity to play. Maybe if my schedule clears up to where I can play at least a few hours at a time I'll join in. For now, ten mins here, ten mins there doesn't suit anything but SSP.