[128x] vonDoomCraft [WIP] [BTW 4.80]

This sub-forum is dedicated to add-ons and texture packs for Better Than Wolves.
Ph1il93

Re: [128x] vonDoomCraft [WIP] [BTW 4.69]

Post by Ph1il93 »

added support for BTW 4.69

It's possible that i renamed anything wrong. If that is the case let me know and i fix it.
Ph1il93

Re: [128x] vonDoomCraft [WIP] [BTW 4.80]

Post by Ph1il93 »

added support for BTW 4.80

# new gearbox power output
# new anvil
# new planter + planter top
# new grate + grate block
# added slats/wicker item
# added stone strata
# added ore strata
# new soulforged steel block
# added nether quartz block/item
# new wool armor
# new spectacles blur
# added baited fishing rod
# added blackstone placeholder
# added crucible
mogulus

Post by mogulus »

Sorry to ask but I am wondering what the mod part of this pack does. I absolutely love the artwork but am looking for a mod to support multiplayer hd skins. Am I correct in assuming this I what I need?

Never mind. It was stupid of me to ask after reading the instal instructions. Please disregard the part of this post not made up of praise on your work.
Time slows down in a high gravitational field. This fact is the pinion of my plan to destroy us all...
Ph1il93

Post by Ph1il93 »

mogulus wrote:Sorry to ask but I am wondering what the mod part of this pack does. I absolutely love the artwork but am looking for a mod to support multiplayer hd skins. Am I correct in assuming this I what I need?

Never mind. It was stupid of me to ask after reading the instal instructions. Please disregard the part of this post not made up of praise on your work.
To use HD skins in Multiplayer you need this mod http://www.hdminecraftskins.com/, but it seems to be unavalable atm. More information can be found here http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/497 ... t-hd-skins.

And if you want to praise anyone it should be Emperor Doom :)