Powered cake?!

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
tundragrass

Powered cake?!

Post by tundragrass »

WHAT DOSE IT DO?! When you apply redstone current to cake in the newest patch what dose it do?! a video never showed me. I raged
blithen

Re: Powered cake?!

Post by blithen »

Everything and nothing at the same time.
Add me on MSN Messenger, we can chat about our feelings and coffee and minecraft.
Battosay

Post by Battosay »

You can ear Flower under the shower singing "Who let the dog out". But it's very low, you have to put the sound really loud.
darahalian

Post by darahalian »

Battosay wrote:You can ear Flower under the shower singing "Who let the dog out". But it's very low, you have to put the sound really loud.
ROFL!!! Yeah, turn the volume WAY up before you power the cake!
FlowerChild wrote:Remain ever vigilant against the groth menace my friends. Early detection is crucial in avoiding a full-blown groth epidemic.
Dodsferd

Post by Dodsferd »

Powered cake lies to you.
Sky_Som

Post by Sky_Som »

Battosay wrote:You can ear Flower under the shower singing "Who let the dog out". But it's very low, you have to put the sound really loud.
Is this really a feature?
Minecraft Name:Sky_Som
Masterhand243

Post by Masterhand243 »

If you add redstone wire then you can't eat it unless power is applied to the wire?
I have never tried it but that's what I assuming it does.
darahalian

Post by darahalian »

Sky_Som wrote:
Is this really a feature?
Try it out yourself! But make sure the volume is up so you can hear it. ;)
FlowerChild wrote:Remain ever vigilant against the groth menace my friends. Early detection is crucial in avoiding a full-blown groth epidemic.
Redspartan19

Post by Redspartan19 »

Try wiring several cakes up to a rapid pulse generator and see what happens! -Don't spoil the surprise ^^-
darahalian

Post by darahalian »

Redspartan19 wrote:Try wiring several cakes up to a rapid pulse generator and see what happens! Although you might want to turn down the volume first.
I did this already! You can see some pictures in my post on the Design thread. (Near the bottom of my post, which is the second to last post on the first page)
Gasert

Post by Gasert »

I haven't tried it,but when you say turn volume up ... and fact that this mod doesn't have (as far as I know) any new sounds. The cake will loudly scream at you like 'ghost' ?Or will it blow up? Going to try...
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Lol! I really need to add stuff like this to the mod more often just to drive people insane :)
Fracture

Post by Fracture »

Ohshi-- I thought this was just a running joke to mess with newcomers until I tested it. You're right-- I haven't the foggiest as to how Notch overlooked the only reasonable function of cake.
Abracadabra, you're an idiot.