Future Texture Pack Announcement.

This sub-forum is dedicated to add-ons and texture packs for Better Than Wolves.
Hollister

Future Texture Pack Announcement.

Post by Hollister »

This is an announcement About a future texture pack i have started developing, for a certain reason, I play better than wolves in the skylands (through use of mods, and always have). As some of you may have guessed im also a aether fan, sigh, and adored the look of dokucraft with the aether.

I am creating a dokucraft texture pack skinned to look like the aether. Im aware some of you might be thinking this is going to look awful stupid but take my word, i am aiming to create something that looks visually pleasing for not only skylands users but also overworld users.

I have be giving full permission by panda (whom i help with her texture pack anyway : ]) to have full access to all of her resources.

Please show me your support through out the development process, and as always will be full btw supported.

P.s. Also redoing my own nether ;)

Sincerely,
The mighty squirrel tamer, Mike
Panda

Re: Future Texture Pack Announcement.

Post by Panda »

As always you have my full support on this! :D
Never say no to Panda.
Hollister

Post by Hollister »

Work thus far:
Spoiler
Show
Ulfengaard

Post by Ulfengaard »

I fully support this. Very excited about the screenshot. :) I remember also really loving the Aether and Dokucraft in it. I miss it now. :(
Awfulcopter wrote:...nothing says harmony with nature better than leaves that bleed. AMIRITE?
dawnraider wrote:I think we need to stop asking how stupid people can be. I think they're starting to take it as a challenge :)
dawnraider

Post by dawnraider »

Nice TP! As a huge fan of dokucraft I look forward to this. BTW, what mod do you use for the world gen?
Come join us on discord! https://discord.gg/fhMK5kx
Get the Deco Addon here!
Get the Better Terrain Addon here!
Get the Vanilla Mix TP here!
Get the Conquest TP here!
Hollister

Post by Hollister »

dawnraider wrote:Nice TP! As a huge fan of dokucraft I look forward to this. BTW, what mod do you use for the world gen?
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/107 ... -125-v103/
shoegun56

Post by shoegun56 »

Whoaw! Thanks man!!
I love the idea as i'm aether follower aswell :3
Just give us a hint when it's done :) i'd love to help with it somehow, but i suck at drawing ....

*shoe approves*
Cheese. A green one. Yum.