Sargunster's BTW Addon [v2.4 alpha for MC1.4.7 and BTW4.42]

This sub-forum is dedicated to add-ons and texture packs for Better Than Wolves.
RolanDecoy

Re: Sargunster's BTW Addon [v2.4 alpha for MC1.4.7 and BTW4.

Post by RolanDecoy »

Just started fiddling with BTW when this lil gem of an addon caught my attention. Works beautifully...one problem though, might just be me, but what exactly do you have bound to your right mouse button to link those boats? Because they just won't link up here. Tried the default MC setting, which is I think Inventory, but also tried Use, which places a new boat / boards the boat, as well as Pick Block, which does absolutely nothing...

Finally somebody brave enough to elevate the boat closer to the level of a minecart in functionality!!!

Keep up the good work ;-)

EDIT: Pretty sure its just me...
Life is like a box of chocolates; Delicious, but fattening as hell...
sargunv
Site Admin

Post by sargunv »

RolanDecoy wrote:Just started fiddling with BTW when this lil gem of an addon caught my attention. Works beautifully...one problem though, might just be me, but what exactly do you have bound to your right mouse button to link those boats? Because they just won't link up here. Tried the default MC setting, which is I think Inventory, but also tried Use, which places a new boat / boards the boat, as well as Pick Block, which does absolutely nothing...

Finally somebody brave enough to elevate the boat closer to the level of a minecart in functionality!!!

Keep up the good work ;-)

EDIT: Pretty sure its just me...
Make sure you're using glue on a study boat. Keep in mind though that the boats have been quite buggy since Minecraft 1.3 and I will probably stop updating that portion of the mod soon. Sorry :(
RolanDecoy

Post by RolanDecoy »

Thats alright, I'll enjoy it while I can ;-)
How the hell did I miss that...its in the description...

tx for the quick response, got it working now.

Told you it was just me :-p
Life is like a box of chocolates; Delicious, but fattening as hell...
ForTech

Post by ForTech »

hi iam looking for help because i don't know how install this mod on a server can some one help with this
i already have try the same thing for client version with modloader bu when i do that the server doesn't start
xou816

Post by xou816 »

Currently there is no way to make addons work in SMP, unless they use a setup similar to BWR's - which is quite complicated.
So yeah, in short, this addon is not SMP compatible!

Oh and btw Sargunster - do you think you could get back CraftGuide support? I don't know if you've seen it but its author (Uristqwerty I guess? Hope I didn't make a typo..) has done some great work to make it fully support BTW.
Goajin

Post by Goajin »

Hello! :) Umm I am quite noobish with mods and servers and such, and as a result I was wondering if this mod could be added to the BTW server? Also how to go about doing said thing if it's possible (Laymen terms please) I am really bad at it, lol.
Ribky

Post by Ribky »

Goajin wrote:Hello! :) Umm I am quite noobish with mods and servers and such, and as a result I was wondering if this mod could be added to the BTW server? Also how to go about doing said thing if it's possible (Laymen terms please) I am really bad at it, lol.
Read the post above yours ;)
The spice must flow...

[03:28] <Detritus_> Weird, I'm still logged in her
Goajin

Post by Goajin »

I guess being smart and reading the last page would get me somewhere. Thanks for helping realize why I am bad at this :) lol