Better Than Wolves Play and talk.

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
meredori

Better Than Wolves Play and talk.

Post by meredori »

I am looking for someone who would like to do a play and talk with myself on BTW.

The premise is very similar to a Let's play expect only one person will play the game and they will discuss their playing over the footage of their game. The idea is that the player will play whenever they feel like it and record every time they play. Once they have footage it is edited (mainly just the completely boring parts), then the player will discuss their ideas and what they are doing at the time with another person.

The idea is that the player will have foreknowledge to help the conversation and editing will remove/speed up the most repetitive parts of the game.

I personally am willing to take on either role within the video, but I do understand some people might not be okay with just sitting watching another person play. The only thing to note is that I am Australian so timezones way come into effect at times (which is another advantage to the prerecorded play-through).

If anyone is interested please let me know. I do not mind doing a 'server tour' version where the person who plays changes per video and we get to discuss your single player world as you give people tours.