Subforum Rules (READ THESE BEFORE POSTING A BUG REPORT!)

Post any bugs that you find *in the mod* here. This place is NOT for posting installation errors or bugs with vanilla Minecraft, or add-on mods.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Subforum Rules (READ THESE BEFORE POSTING A BUG REPORT!)

Post by FlowerChild »

-One bug per thread.

-Do not report bugs found in Creative Mode. I do not support creative mode, and unless a bug can be reproduced in survival, I will not consider it a bug.

-Do not use bug report threads for conversation. Unless you have additional information to help me track down a bug, do not respond to bug-report posts.

-MAKE SURE before posting a bug that it is actually a bug, and not just a problem with your install. I will hand out temp-bans to people that report false bugs, and permanent bans for people that do it repeatedly.

-Do not report bugs for other people. If you wish to do so, verify the bug for yourself, and report it in your own words, with your own steps to reproduce.

In general, keep in mind that I take bug-reports very seriously, and tend to read these threads and look into the reported issues immediately when they are posted. Thus, posting erroneous reports is a waste of my time, and I will not react kindly to that.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Re: Subforum Rules (READ THESE BEFORE POSTING A BUG REPORT!)

Post by FlowerChild »

Added a new rule above about not reporting bugs for other people. Please don't do this, as it's only a matter of time before I wind up going on a wild goose chase because of it.