New Release! (BTW V3.62)

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
Ribky

Re: New Release! (BTW V3.62)

Post by Ribky »

Thanks for another update man! Always appreciate it!
The spice must flow...

[03:28] <Detritus_> Weird, I'm still logged in her
destineternel

Post by destineternel »

FC, many thanks for all the time and effort you put into these updates. :)
<DaveYanakov> I know I overuse them and put them in inappropriate places but they just feel so good.
<icynewyear> shit is delicious
<MagikEh> Don't try to give me da D
hooktail154

Post by hooktail154 »

Haha. This update fixed my lowest-of-the-low priority bug report from months ago about shaking while riding in minecarts. Thanks a ton. :D
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

hooktail154 wrote:Haha. This update fixed my lowest-of-the-low priority bug report from months ago about shaking while riding in minecarts. Thanks a ton. :D
Actually, I got that one on the previous release, but you're welcome just the same :)
Battosay

Post by Battosay »

So, I just spent a few hours doing some stress-test, to see how reliable the redstone and the pulleys are, with your load/unload chunk bugfix.

I love you. Period.
Works like a charm, even with over 200 moving platforms, and more than a thousand redstone clocks.
So, I bought you that.
Go get them. For real.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Battosay wrote:So, I just spent a few hours doing some stress-test, to see how reliable the redstone and the pulleys are, with your load/unload chunk bugfix.

I love you. Period.
Works like a charm, even with over 200 moving platforms, and more than a thousand redstone clocks.
So, I bought you that.
Go get them. For real.
WOOT! That's excellent news man. Was still awaiting news on this with some trepidation. So happy to hear it's that solid :)

And I REALLY appreciate the sentiment, but do you mind if I hold off on the beer a bit? I was seriously just telling a friend that I don't think I can drink like I used to, because I still feel mildly hungover three days later :)
Dextralus

Post by Dextralus »

I think the message to take from that is that you have to drink more consistently, rather than less frequently.

To keep on topic, thanks for the update man, the bug reports forum has never been shinier or more lemony-fresh.
Roablin

Post by Roablin »

This is amazing; I really admire your dedication to the mod and to your fans. Thank you so much.