Ca-OH

If you want to get banned, this is the place to post.
CheGiuAn

Ca-OH

Post by CheGiuAn »

As far as I know, in beta 1.8, animals will be breedable wich could be used to make specific animal farms, I think.
I have an idea about the use of chicken, more specifically, the egg.
The egg shell (google translater said <.<) contains a lot of Calcium. (yes, I know, getting a large amount of calcium from eggshells is a bit ridiculous idea)
Grinding the eggshell (idk yet how to get rid of the stuff inside) would produce Calcium.
Fireing the Calcium would produce Calcium-Oxid, or whitewash.
Mixing this Clacium-Oxid with water would produce Calcium-Hidroxid, wich (as the wikipedia said) is an important material of cement (once you got to the Nether, the soulsand is a pretty cheap way to make cement, so this Ca-OH could also be added to the recipe)
It would give a reason to make a chicken farm / to collect egg (the main feather source I think, are the zombies)
Also Calcium could be mined from the bottom of the seas (the remnants of the ancient animals), wich also shows up the idea of an underwater-travelling method.
I think, a new block could be addend to speed up egg production, a 'layer', with a simple crafting recipe (w: wooden planks, g: grain(straw)):
w w w
w g w
w w w
it could look like a box but on one side opened, with straw in it, and it would attract chickens.

P.S.: I think this is one idea about the Calcium. however, idk if the adding of new raw materials is in the plan list of FC.
'Who want's to do, will always find a solution. Who Doesn't want to do, will always find an excuse.'

'If you want to teach something, you shall be the liveing example of it.'
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Re: Ca-OH

Post by FlowerChild »

That doesn't qualify as a descriptive title. Thread locked.

Requiring folks to look up your description in a periodic table to figure out what you're getting at, or more likely, using confusing title names to act as "advertisement" for your thread, is not cool.