detector and (flying) minecarts

Post any bugs that you find *in the mod* here. This place is NOT for posting installation errors or bugs with vanilla Minecraft, or add-on mods.
presl

detector and (flying) minecarts

Post by presl »

I noticed during reworking my automated minecart-station, that if you shoot your minecart up in the air, the detectorblock don't react to the minecart.
I tried around and found out, that the detector only react on falling down minecarts!
As you can see in the second pic, its at the moment when the minecart just flow by the detector, the two "eyes" (or better a half^^) are blue! --> no reaction!

This bug exist since MC 1.7xx, before it worked fine!

BinoAl

Re: detector and (flying) minecarts

Post by BinoAl »

What are those white blocks with the numbers? If it's from a mod, it might be replacing a base file that btw uses
presl

Post by presl »

These are from the mod : Wireless Redstone

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/328 ... stone-v14/
BinoAl

Post by BinoAl »

It would be helpful to flowerchild if you posted the names of the class files in the mod, i have the feeling its interfering with better than wolves
presl

Post by presl »

Because it's not the only mod I use I looked it up by my self...

it's the jq.class which matches with the jq.class file from the piston-patch from Hippoplatimus....

EDIT:

Because the piston patch isn't essential for me I deleted it, but the bug still exists. I looked up all other mods I use and there is absolutly no .class file with the same name!

Just to verify myself (hopefully not), it could also be, that another mod change a .class which usually BTW-mod just use and by this reason this .class file doesn't contain the BTW-folder.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Should be fixed in the latest release (2.71).

Closing thread.