Block Dispenser Duplication bug

Post any bugs that you find *in the mod* here. This place is NOT for posting installation errors or bugs with vanilla Minecraft, or add-on mods.
Xecaquan

Block Dispenser Duplication bug

Post by Xecaquan »

As you see in the photo I have a minecart that is partially under two block dispensers if I active them (at the same time) they both pull in the cart and when I deactivate them I now have two carts.
Spoiler
Show
edit: wrong photo

Sorry finding all these bugs trying to improve one particular automated system I have. Trying to find the most compact way to do it.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Re: Block Dispenser Duplication bug

Post by FlowerChild »

Xecaquan wrote:As you see in the photo I have a minecart that is partially under two block dispensers if I active them (at the same time) they both pull in the cart and when I deactivate them I now have two carts.
Whoa. Nice frigging catch man. I can't believe the BD has been in the mod all this time and nobody noticed this :)
Xecaquan wrote:Sorry finding all these bugs trying to improve one particular automated system I have. Trying to find the most compact way to do it.
Not a problem man. Thanks for finding this :)
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Whoa. Wtf? I just realized that such a bug WAS reported in the past and was fixed a long time ago.

Actually, the code that is in place should absolutely not be doing this, yet I've tested it and it is indeed the case.

Really weird man. Something must have changed in the latest version of MC related to this.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

NM. Fixed. Looks like I made a typo in a recent version and reintroduced this bug.

Thread closed.