Mechanical power interaction

Post any bugs that you find *in the mod* here. This place is NOT for posting installation errors or bugs with vanilla Minecraft, or add-on mods.
darahalian

Mechanical power interaction

Post by darahalian »

The way things work when two different mechanical power sources meet is inconsistent.

If you have a situation like this:
Spoiler
Show
and then break the torch:
Spoiler
Show
the axle breaks. But if you put another axle in the same place, it doesn't break:
Spoiler
Show
This bug doesn't really present any major problems, but it is still there.
FlowerChild wrote:Remain ever vigilant against the groth menace my friends. Early detection is crucial in avoiding a full-blown groth epidemic.
BinoAl

Re: Mechanical power interaction

Post by BinoAl »

Hm, thats wierd. I'm not sure if any real problems could conceivably come of it, but its certainly an odd inconsistency
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Yeah, I hesitate to spend any time even looking at it given that it's so obscure, harmless, and completely without exploitable use.

Will take a quick peak though, just in case it has other ramifications other than what is shown.

Not sure if it's particularly helpful to be setting up specific situations like that just to cause potential bugs man. It looks like you're trying *really* hard to get things to break to find something like that.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Yeah, after looking at the code it's totally harmless and would be a pain in the ass to correct.

Not going to fix. Thread closed.