MillStone Glitch

Post any bugs that you find *in the mod* here. This place is NOT for posting installation errors or bugs with vanilla Minecraft, or add-on mods.
GabLann4

MillStone Glitch

Post by GabLann4 »

I am making a delivery system with my millstone, but the millstone is next to my house and its making a bug:
The product that is thrown out enters blocks, and u have to mine the block that the item is stuck on, so i keep losing hemp fibers and flower on the process...
If u don't like my post, I'm sorry...
I'm trying to e optimist.
Stormweaver

Re: MillStone Glitch

Post by Stormweaver »

It's supposed to work like that.
PatriotBob wrote:Damn it, I'm going to go eat pumpkin pie while I still think that it tastes good.
GabLann4

Post by GabLann4 »

Stormweaver wrote:It's supposed to work like that.
But in real millstones, the thing u get from the don't jump inside walls and u lose them...
Zhil

Post by Zhil »

GabLann4 wrote:
But in real millstones, the thing u get from the don't jump inside walls and u lose them...
It's supposed to work like that. This is the bug forum, not suggestions. Don't post in this thread anymore until FC locks it.
Come join us at Vioki's Discord! discord.gg/fhMK5kx
GabLann4

Post by GabLann4 »

Gilberreke wrote:
GabLann4 wrote:
It's supposed to work like that. This is the bug forum, not suggestions. Don't post in this thread anymore until FC locks it.
I didnt know that the game intended to make items jump trough blocks, and this isnt a suggestion, i thought it was a bug!
PuppetRebel

Post by PuppetRebel »

Not jump through blocks. The millstone "spits" the items out in a random direction. So just make sure you have at least 1 block of space around it.

Example:
Spoiler
Show
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

GabLann4 wrote: I didnt know that the game intended to make items jump trough blocks, and this isnt a suggestion, i thought it was a bug!
Nope. This represents the output of the Mill Stone (which produces items on all sides) getting stuck between the stone itself and the wall you have it right next to. Leave room around the Mill so you can collect your goods.

Thread locked. Not a bug.