Mob Enhancement Addon. Nerf the skeleton

This sub-forum is dedicated to add-ons and texture packs for Better Than Wolves.
IronBazooka

Mob Enhancement Addon. Nerf the skeleton

Post by IronBazooka »

I'm currently on my 36th attempt and 9 deaths came from skeletons... IN THE DAY. After the most recent update they no longer burn. Before, you could wait out the night but now making it to the 5th day is just impossible. They doorcamp any early base attempt, they sometimes don't push corners, they almost outrun you, they have the most grotesque aimbot possible. I guess what I'm trying to say is, they're cracked out of their minds. If the dev is reading this, please listen to my only request, give them 3-4 arrows and after running out they try melee the payer. BTW was always about avoiding hostile mobs in the early game by playing smart. MEA shouldn't change this principle, the skeletons spawn too close for how far they can see you from and the only saving grace was that they were sure to wither away in the sun or hide under the random tree. The health nerf isn't enough because I'm not trying to kill them, I'm trying to escape them. Its just not a valid nerf for their sun immunity. Please, give them 3-4 arrows, I feel like this is crucial for the addon.
Pot_Tx

Re: Mob Enhancement Addon. Nerf the skeleton

Post by Pot_Tx »

Ok, limited projectiles for ranged attack mobs is a feature I've been hesitant whether to add actually.
IronBazooka

Post by IronBazooka »

Its only skeletons that need limited projectiles. And if you dont want to, at least give them the converted skeleton hp. Either way you must do something about them, their abilities are obnoxious and just butcher the already sketchy experience
Pot_Tx

Post by Pot_Tx »

Implemented, thanks for suggesting! Though instead of them having limited arrows I made their bows less durable.
IronBazooka

Post by IronBazooka »

Youre epic