Better than Wolves Guild on DDO

This forum is for anything that doesn't specifically have to do with Better Than Wolves
jackatthekilns

Better than Wolves Guild on DDO

Post by jackatthekilns »

Hey everyone,

I have been playing a lot of Dungeons and Dragons Online lately and I thought I would create a Better than Wolves guild for anyone here who would like to connect to other BTW people on that game. As it stands I envision a pretty low maintenance guild a place for people to find group members for quests or raids, but no pressure if you like to play solo. The guild is called Better Than Wolves and is on the Argonnessen server. You can send mail to me in game at Jackthekilns (no at, it wouldn't fit)

If you are unfamiliar, DDO is an MMO, put it has some characteristics that make it pretty unique from other MMOs. Especially in character customization. It is also reasonably possible to play FTP.

I'd love to join up with any of you whether you are familiar with the game or not.
jackatthekilns

Re: Better than Wolves Guild on DDO

Post by jackatthekilns »

Hey everyone, for anyone who has checked out the non-BTW videos on my channel, most of it is this Dungeons and Dragons Online game. I wanted to bump this for anyone interested in playing with me on DDO. Also, there is currently a promo code (DDOQUESTS2021) that will get you most of the content for free.

Here is a link to a video of how to get the code working.

I would love to hear from any of you and maybe group up. Send me a PM here or mail to jackthekilns on DDO.