My Elitest SubForum (oh joy!) :)

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

My Elitest SubForum (oh joy!) :)

Post by FlowerChild »

Hey guys,

A number of you have already been granted posting rights as the regulars slowly join us. Just to say, don't despair if you don't immediately see yourself added as we're still sorting out all the kinks.

And like I say in the sub-forum description...just don't ask for access unless you REALLY know me well ;)
Zraupp

Re: My Elitest SubForum (oh joy!) :)

Post by Zraupp »

FlowerChild wrote:Hey guys,

A number of you have already been granted posting rights as the regulars slowly join us. Just to say, don't despair if you don't immediately see yourself added as we're still sorting out all the kinks.

And like I say in the sub-forum description...just don't ask for access unless you REALLY know me well ;)
understood
wolf

Post by wolf »

is there any way to tell you've been added? or will be anyway to tell you've been added?
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

wolf wrote:is there any way to tell you've been added? or will be anyway to tell you've been added?
If you have the option to post on that SubForum, then you've been added.

Can anyone that already has access let me know if there's a notification that is received when you are granted it? I have no idea if that's the case.
Miss_Kat

Post by Miss_Kat »

I didn't get any notice. I just clicked on the elite members list and saw my name!
Zraupp

Post by Zraupp »

FlowerChild wrote:
wolf wrote:is there any way to tell you've been added? or will be anyway to tell you've been added?
If you have the option to post on that SubForum, then you've been added.

Can anyone that already has access let me know if there's a notification that is received when you are granted it? I have no idea if that's the case.
i don't tell you but you can look down at " Who is online " if you name is in this color Image and or look @ your profile gape and it will tell you what group you are in, then you can post
finite8

Post by finite8 »

Also you can check here to be 100% sure.

memberlist.php?mode=group&g=8

I feel pathetic. I'm normally above this kind of thing but because of this Mod...
1) I can't wait to go home (and put the kids in bed) so i can get to work on my new Castle.
2) I keep checking the above link... hoping.

It's very sad.
Flowerchild (IRC) wrote:I'm not trying to stop you BTW ..., I'm saying that I think you're a piece of shit...not the same thing
walker_boh_65

Post by walker_boh_65 »

finite8 wrote:Also you can check here to be 100% sure.

-SNIP-
I keep checking the above link... hoping.

It's very sad.
we can all dream
finite8

Post by finite8 »

walker_boh_65 wrote:
finite8 wrote:Also you can check here to be 100% sure.

-SNIP-
I keep checking the above link... hoping.

It's very sad.
we can all dream
Yes, but it's like having a dream where you're having ravenous sex with Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

It's a nice dream... but for some reason, deep down, you feel ashamed for having it.
Flowerchild (IRC) wrote:I'm not trying to stop you BTW ..., I'm saying that I think you're a piece of shit...not the same thing
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

finite8 wrote: Yes, but it's like having a dream where you're having ravenous sex with Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

It's a nice dream... but for some reason, deep down, you feel ashamed for having it.
I can so totally relate to that. If that's not worth a promotion, I don't know what is :)
cheechako

Post by cheechako »

FlowerChild wrote:
finite8 wrote: Yes, but it's like having a dream where you're having ravenous sex with Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

I can so totally relate to that. If that's not worth a promotion, I don't know what is :)
Once again, proof that I'm a fan but not a fanboy. I can disagree with FC. Now Willow, that makes sense. Geek chicks rock!
"That's the nice thing about mods. There's something for everyone. Some of us like to build functional elevators, while others want to run around with a bunny on their head."
finite8

Post by finite8 »

FlowerChild wrote:

Sweet :)

Now, who has Sarah Michelle Gellar's number?
Danyo

Post by Danyo »

finite8 wrote:
Sweet :)

Now, who has Sarah Michelle Gellar's number?
If you get it, I hope you're sharing it... :P
Kwilt

Post by Kwilt »

After these last few responses, I realized I'm in the right place.

But facepalms were still to be had.

Image (<--------------- Click me to watch live!)
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

KWilt wrote:After these last few responses, I realized I'm in the right place.

But facepalms were still to be had.
Facepalms of the comic variety are just fine man. I'm glad we seem to finally have a place where we can start having some fun again :)
SirSnapback

Post by SirSnapback »

Im loving these new forums D;
No more trolls(hopefully) and were free to talk about the mod and actually improve it. :)
Cant wait to see how BTW advances!
Last edited by SirSnapback on Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
FlowerChild do i have permission to use this as my signature? Just wondering. (look below)

the_fodder

Post by the_fodder »

cheechako wrote:
FlowerChild wrote:

Once again, proof that I'm a fan but not a fanboy. I can disagree with FC. Now Willow, that makes sense. Geek chicks rock!
beaten to the Willow comment. its the meek ones that are wild, also redhead. *score*
It's FC mod, he just lets us play it.
FALL3N_ANG3LS

Post by FALL3N_ANG3LS »

Eh... I would have considered myself a regular (as selfish as that may sound) but ah well. At the time of the Yogaboo invasion I just stuck to being quiet and not feeding the trolls to screw up the thread any more than it already was. But now that I see we have a (relatively) clean environment to speak in, I'm going to start replying for once. Thank you sargunster for the forums, and to you Flowerchild? Godspeed Flower. . . Godspeed.
thenoobfactor

Post by thenoobfactor »

Seems like a pretty good idea, the few trolls who post here will be kept on the peasant board that nobody cares about.

Also, While you are able rule over this place with an Iron fist, does that mean the MCforum thread be deleted, or will it just be left unattended and be allowed to become more of a cesspit then it already was?
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

thenoobfactor wrote:Seems like a pretty good idea, the few trolls who post here will be kept on the peasant board that nobody cares about.

Also, While you are able rule over this place with an Iron fist, does that mean the MCforum thread be deleted, or will it just be left unattended and be allowed to become more of a cesspit then it already was?
The latter. I think the first IQ test involved in whether you should be part of this community, is whether you read enough of the OP over there to realize there's another forum ;)
thenoobfactor

Post by thenoobfactor »

FlowerChild wrote:
thenoobfactor wrote:Seems like a pretty good idea, the few trolls who post here will be kept on the peasant board that nobody cares about.

The latter. I think the first IQ test involved in whether you should be part of this community, is whether you read enough of the OP over there to realize there's another forum ;)
I was referring to the MC as the peasant board (poor word choice I guess) I know and accept that I am not an elitist swine. And that there is a separate board for them
Fracture

Post by Fracture »

FlowerChild wrote:

I think we need to think bigger. Life itself should have an IQ test, not simply the forums. Just imagine, FC, a world without morons. Oh, what humanity may accomplish...
Abracadabra, you're an idiot.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

thenoobfactor wrote: I was referring to the MC as the peasant board (poor word choice I guess) I know and accept that I am not an elitist swine. And that there is a separate board for them
Actually, that's what I was talking about too. The OP in the BTW thread on the MC forum gives them a link to come here to this site. If they don't read the OP there however, they'll never know about this place ;)
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Fracture wrote: I think we need to think bigger. Life itself should have an IQ test, not simply the forums. Just imagine, FC, a world without morons. Oh, what humanity may accomplish...
I somehow began hearing the sound of marching boots and calls to arms as you were saying that man...

I don't think I'm quite ready to start advocating a final-solution just yet :)
thenoobfactor

Post by thenoobfactor »

FlowerChild wrote:
thenoobfactor wrote: I was referring to the MC as the peasant board (poor word choice I guess) I know and accept that I am not an elitist swine. And that there is a separate board for them
Actually, that's what I was talking about too. The OP in the BTW thread on the MC forum gives them a link to come here to this site. If they don't read the OP there however, they'll never know about this place ;)
I see, I just thought that you were calling me an idiot.