This week's episode of Breaking Bad (SPOILERS)

This forum is for anything that doesn't specifically have to do with Better Than Wolves
BinoAl

Re: This week's episode of Breaking Bad (SPOILERS)

Post by BinoAl »

The last season of Dexter could have been incredible. Imagine Dexter being all but outed to the world, as he tries to escape Miami, being forced to kill former friends and break the code in every way just to live/stay out of jail.
Spoiler
Show
But no, we got "Oh hey guys, I don't wanna kill anymore, time to be a lumberjack because why the fuck not"
Fuck that. xD
-J-

Post by -J- »

Hate to be the one bumping this dead horse of a thread, but it would seem like no-one is sharing their impressions on the season finale. I myself thought the ending was very fitting, being all bitter sweet 'n all. In my opinion it was one of the best finale episodes I've ever seen in any series.
"In a closed society where everybody's guilty, the only crime is getting caught. In a world of thieves, the only final sin is stupidity."
Gormador

Post by Gormador »

-J- wrote:Hate to be the one bumping this dead horse of a thread, but it would seem like no-one is sharing their impressions on the season finale. I myself thought the ending was very fitting, being all bitter sweet 'n all. In my opinion it was one of the best finale episodes I've ever seen in any series.
Re-read from : http://sargunster.com/btwforum/viewtopi ... 25#p133073

It's been discussed ;-)
FlowerChild wrote:If you have a suggestion, I recommend that it have pure manna from heaven flowing forth from its vagina to warrant posting it at this point in time.
Rob

Post by Rob »

I haven't enjoyed breaking bad. Don't hate me. But Idea Channel just posted this video on YouTube. Thought someone might enjoy it. Don't watch if you don't want lots of spoilers?
Gormador

Post by Gormador »

Rob wrote:-snip-
That's actually very interesting ! Thanks for sharing :-)
FlowerChild wrote:If you have a suggestion, I recommend that it have pure manna from heaven flowing forth from its vagina to warrant posting it at this point in time.