Strange and possibly serious problem. NO blocks drop.

If you're having problems with your installation of Better Than Wolves, or if you've woken up in the future and are beginning to doubt the nature of reality, here's the place to post about it.
Falzarr

Strange and possibly serious problem. NO blocks drop.

Post by Falzarr »

I just finished installing the current version of BTW and all the required mods to run it and ran into a bit of a problem. If I break a block, nothing drops from it. I tried breaking dirt, sand, gravel, and wood but none of them dropped blocks for me. Either I am doing something wrong (which I doubt) or there is a serious bug. I know that there is a chance I installed the mods wrong, but I honostly doubt it since I have a huge deal of experienece installing mods on minecraft. If anyone has any ideas whats going on, please let me know.
Falzarr

Re: Strange and possibly serious problem. NO blocks drop.

Post by Falzarr »

Sorry to post again so fast, I forgot to hit the box for subscribing to the thread.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

This is typically the result of using an outdated version of ModLoader. Redownload it and make absolutely certain you have the newest version.

Moving this thread to the tech-support forum as this isn't a bug with the mod.
Falzarr

Post by Falzarr »

Thank you very much for the help. I was indeed using an older version of modloader and updating it fixed the problem. I am away from my computer and borrowing a friends laptop, so I didnt have my collection of mods and programs with me, so I must have downloaded the wrong file. I also apologize for posting in the wrong forum.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

No problem man. Glad that fixed it :)