I has a bored

This forum is for anything that doesn't specifically have to do with Better Than Wolves
The_Ender_lord

I has a bored

Post by The_Ender_lord »

Title says it all, I'm bored. There nothing much more to do in Minecraft whether it be vanilla or BTW. I've exhausted all of my other games and I stupidly migrated my MC account to Mojang and now it doesn't work. I've tried hacking in a new free premium account but all of the hackers are crap.

I guess what I'm looking for is a RPG-ish game similar to the likes of Runescape, World of Warcraft or Metin2. The only problem is my mom dosen't like me playing "violent" game like that.

Any suggestions?
All you need is bacon and duct tape.
bmanfoley

Re: I has a bored

Post by bmanfoley »

The_Ender_lord wrote:I've tried hacking in a new free premium account but all of the hackers are crap.
Why exactly would you feel it's a good idea to do this, let alone post about it on a forum?
The_Ender_lord

Post by The_Ender_lord »

I had a desperate.
morvelaira

Post by morvelaira »

There's all sorts of new and exciting shit getting added to BTW every day. How can you be bored?! It's not been this exciting around here since the return to home was originally announced.
She-who-bears the right of Prima Squee-ti
I make BTW videos! http://www.youtube.com/user/morvelaira
The kitten is traumatized by stupid. Please stop abusing the kitten.
The_Ender_lord

Post by The_Ender_lord »

The reason I'm bored is because I very rarely play in survival without cheating. I am a creative mode builder and a redstoner, not a survivalist. Its just in my blood...
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Well, your pirating of the game says it all: You not only have a bored. You have a ban.