Humble Bundle 6

This forum is for anything that doesn't specifically have to do with Better Than Wolves
Poppycocks

Humble Bundle 6

Post by Poppycocks »

Well well well, it looks like humble bundle 6 is out. Two of my personal highlights in this bundle are

• Space Pirates and Zombies (Top down star control style space shooter with some strategy mixed in)
• Torchlight (action rpg)

I also hear that Dustforce is great. All in all that's a pretty sweet deal for the current above-the-average 6$ you need to pay to get the whole pack.

Link is here for those who don't know what the humble bundle is about.

Question for the forum: Which was YOUR personal favorite Humble Bundle?
embirrim

Re: Humble Bundle 6

Post by embirrim »

Spacechem is, and probably will remain, in my top games. Really hit the spot, that one.
Itamarcu

Post by Itamarcu »

Yup, SpaceChem was amazing.

My favorite Humble Bundle so far was Humble Bundle 4.
You know what you should read? Worm. Here you go: https://parahumans.wordpress.com/catego ... tion/1-01/
Poppycocks

Post by Poppycocks »

I've checked out the rest of the pack games, I love block breaker, so shatter is looking highly tempting. I'll probably keep it to kill those few minutes if edo is down :D.

The other games seem neat as well.
BinoAl

Post by BinoAl »

...Damn, I already own half these games. Lol
Horizon

Post by Horizon »

What's wrong with getting the other half for a good price and giving to charity at the same time?
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
BinoAl

Post by BinoAl »

Horizon wrote:What's wrong with getting the other half for a good price and giving to charity at the same time?
The other half don't interest me all that much, and I lost my job a couple weeks ago :p