Planetary Annihilation

This forum is for anything that doesn't specifically have to do with Better Than Wolves
danielngtiger

Re: Planetary Annihilation

Post by danielngtiger »

gftweek wrote:Projections show they should reach the Galactic War stretch goal but I don't think they'll make the orchestral one.

http://www.kicktraq.com/projects/659943 ... ation-rts/
At the moment, projection says we'll get orchestra if the pledges fall into the higher ranges, which for a game of this popularity, I expect they will. One must keep in mind the fact that these projections are for average project, so I think we may hit high. Actually, doing the math, average projection is only $13K less than $2M, so we have a chance. We'ere definitely getting Galactic War, Orchestral score is still iffy but one can be hopeful. I think it will probably reach $2M based on two facts: one is, for most of the stretch goals, predictions were like, "Yeah, we might get lava," etc. but now we've blown past that, so I think the same may happen with this. The other fact is that these totals, especially popular ones are never linear.
Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright before you hear them speak.
tin

Post by tin »

Also, it says in the FAQ at the bottom of the page that the paypal donations count towards the stretch goals, so I fully expect it to reach the orchestral score and I'm pretty confident about the last one too.
ignika42

Post by ignika42 »

Woot! They made it to Galactic War! And looking at the current projection, they may actually hit both of the remaining stretch goals! And that is without even taking into account the Paypal donations.
A madman sat in his empire of dust and ashes. Little knowing of the glory he would achieve. Far away, the idiots and fools dreamt of a shining new future. A future now doomed to never happen.
walker_boh_65

Post by walker_boh_65 »

It looks like we are going to make the full orchestral score, but sadly not the documentary. I really would have loved to see the whole creation of this game.
danielngtiger

Post by danielngtiger »

Don't get let your hopes down too soon, there's still 17 hours, and though it certainly isn't a sure thing the last 2-3 hours bring in a ridiculous amount of donations, so I think there's a chance at the documentary.
Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright before you hear them speak.
tin

Post by tin »

We made the orchestral score due to a huge spike today, I also believe the documentary is pretty much guaranteed considering paypal donations will also be included, so yay :)
Flesh_Engine

Post by Flesh_Engine »

And after seeing them hit the Galactic War i pledged ;)

So, i'm a backer.
"An engine of flesh can do that..." // "Man feed Machine. Machine feed Man..."
Elevatator

Post by Elevatator »

Just 20000 more for the documentary!
⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣠⣤⣤⣤⣶⣶⣶⣦⡀
⠀⠀⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦
⠀⢀⣾⣿⣿⠟⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠻⣿⣿⣷⣄
⠀⣼⣿⣿⠏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣿⣿⣿⣧
⣰⣿⣿⣿⡀⠀⢀⣴⣾⠿⣵⣦⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⠇
⠙⢿⣿⣿⣇⠀⠈⠛⠁⠀⠈⠁⠀⣠⣿⣿⡏
⠀⠀⠻⣿⣿⣷⣤⣀⣀⢀⣀⣠⣾⣿⣿⡿
⠀⠀⠀⠈⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡥⠤⠒⣢
⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣽⣿⣿⡿⠿⠿⠛⠉⠁⣀⣤⣶⠟⠁
⠀⠀⢴⣭⣥⣶⣾⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⠁
⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⣿⣿⡷⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣧⡀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⢾⣿⣿⣿⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣼⣿⣿⣿⠇
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠁
Williamson

Post by Williamson »

...and looks like we've made it to all of the stretch goals! Woo! Really looking forward to this coming out, and now we'll get the best thing we could have gotten :D
Sarudak
Site Admin

Post by Sarudak »

I really hope that this turns out well... I have some fears that they're overpromising and may not be able to fully deliver.
Rianaru

Post by Rianaru »

If it's even one tenth of what they promised, I will be a happy man for many weeks with just this :)
FlowerChild wrote: -----

A short while later:

FlowerChild: What is this pussy shit?
walker_boh_65

Post by walker_boh_65 »

Sarudak wrote:I really hope that this turns out well... I have some fears that they're overpromising and may not be able to fully deliver.
Ya damn realist. Just let us live a little bit, will ya? ;)