[4.30] Jade Dragon Realm --Closed

This is the place for SMP server threads, and for general server discussion.
jadedcat

Re: Jade Dragon Realm (Anarchy) Server upgrade done BTW 4.0.

Post by jadedcat »

added
FlowerChild wrote:
-Fixed fucking annoying door-banging ...... BANG! BANG! BANG!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!! GET OUT OF FUCKING MY HEAD! HIRE A FUCKING GAME DESIGNER! Fuck.
jadedragonette

Post by jadedragonette »

Definitely not something I usually go for (I tend to stick to peaceful-type servers) but I think I need to give this a try...

IGN: jadedragonette

Oh, and yes: I absolutely agree with your no-hacks rules, that ruins the fun for everyone ;)
jadedcat

Post by jadedcat »

jadedragonette wrote:Definitely not something I usually go for (I tend to stick to peaceful-type servers) but I think I need to give this a try...

IGN: jadedragonette

Oh, and yes: I absolutely agree with your no-hacks rules, that ruins the fun for everyone ;)
I have to say I find your name a trifle odd considering your account was made the same day I posted the server, and the name is very similar to my servers name. This concerns me.
FlowerChild wrote:
-Fixed fucking annoying door-banging ...... BANG! BANG! BANG!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!! GET OUT OF FUCKING MY HEAD! HIRE A FUCKING GAME DESIGNER! Fuck.
jadedragonette

Post by jadedragonette »

My forum account here may have been made the same day as this topic (really? I honestly didn't realize...), but I've been a lurker for ages, and playing BTW on and off since before pottery became a thing. As for the IGN, it's existed since...July 2011. Jadedragonette has been my online nickname for years, well before Minecraft ever came into my life. Earliest account that is me that I can find says 2007 (youtube) but I believe I've been using jadedragonette for longer than that.

I know these are just words and that for all you know, I'm lying. There's no way I can prove to you that I honestly just want some fun with anarchy and won't break the rules (and will die often and hard, most likely), not through the internet in any case. I don't know if this will help any, but my MCForum name is also jadedragonette, and it says I've been a member there since November 2011...
jadedcat

Post by jadedcat »

jadedragonette wrote:My forum account here may have been made the same day as this topic (really? I honestly didn't realize...), but I've been a lurker for ages, and playing BTW on and off since before pottery became a thing. As for the IGN, it's existed since...July 2011. Jadedragonette has been my online nickname for years, well before Minecraft ever came into my life. Earliest account that is me that I can find says 2007 (youtube) but I believe I've been using jadedragonette for longer than that.

I know these are just words and that for all you know, I'm lying. There's no way I can prove to you that I honestly just want some fun with anarchy and won't break the rules (and will die often and hard, most likely), not through the internet in any case. I don't know if this will help any, but my MCForum name is also jadedragonette, and it says I've been a member there since November 2011...
okey dokey, weird coincidence then. Added
FlowerChild wrote:
umbra_pie

Post by umbra_pie »

IGN: umbra_pie
i swear i shall not cheat or hack... ruins the game anyway.
Did the kitten pur?
Did the mermaid slur?
AngelWithDirtyHands

Post by AngelWithDirtyHands »

Perhaps it's just that people called Jade are awesome :3 one of my best friends IRL is called Jade and she's like, the funniest person I know ^_^
Spoiler
Show
Zen Proclivities wrote:Much obliged to all your devilish details FC.
...except for Hardcore Bucket, that one is a bitch. But such is life, and life says work for it you pussy.
jadedcat

Post by jadedcat »

It is time for a new weekly bounty... since noone killed you AngelWDh, when we are next on at the same time, I will deliver your prize... I will post the new bounty in the op at some point today.
FlowerChild wrote:
Dr Ug

Post by Dr Ug »

What are the plans re: 4.10? Are we doing HCB & hardcore chests
jadedcat

Post by jadedcat »

Dr Ug wrote:What are the plans re: 4.10? Are we doing HCB & hardcore chests
we are going to at least give them a try. Hardcore chests definetly, I am unsure if HCb will stay.
FlowerChild wrote:
jadedcat

Re: Jade Dragon Realm (Anarchy) -- Updated BTW 4.10

Post by jadedcat »

4.10 update---

HCB is on -- for now, we'll see how it goes.

All y'all have until around mindnight CST Saturday to get stuff out of ender chest storage. At midnight I will be turning on the Hardcore ender chests.

I am changing the deadline to saturday simply so everyone has a chance to remove items from ender chests.
FlowerChild wrote:
dawnraider

Post by dawnraider »

I think HCB should stay on. From feedback from others and my own experiences, I think it will greatly increase the fun experienced.
Come join us on discord! https://discord.gg/fhMK5kx
Get the Deco Addon here!
Get the Better Terrain Addon here!
Get the Vanilla Mix TP here!
Get the Conquest TP here!
jadedcat

Post by jadedcat »

communal Enderchests are now on.
FlowerChild wrote:
darahalian

Post by darahalian »

jadedcat wrote:communal Enderchests are now on.
Oh. I had put a soap block in mine thinking they were already communal... oh well. I guess I'll have to make some more soap to distribute to dirty Steves everywhere. :P
FlowerChild wrote:Remain ever vigilant against the groth menace my friends. Early detection is crucial in avoiding a full-blown groth epidemic.
jadedcat

Re: Jade Dragon Realm (Anarchy) -- Updated BTW 4.11

Post by jadedcat »

Server updated to 4.11 .... FC is quick with the updates ;p
FlowerChild wrote:
dawnraider

Post by dawnraider »

My BTW says the server is 4.10, not 4.11, which my client is.

EDIT: when I switch it to 4.10, it says it is 4.11. Is this an error with my install, the server, or BTW?

EDIT2:I am an idiot I never upgraded my jar to begin with. Disregard this entirely. *facepalm*
Come join us on discord! https://discord.gg/fhMK5kx
Get the Deco Addon here!
Get the Better Terrain Addon here!
Get the Vanilla Mix TP here!
Get the Conquest TP here!
jadedcat

Post by jadedcat »

dawnraider wrote:My BTW says the server is 4.10, not 4.11, which my client is.

EDIT: when I switch it to 4.10, it says it is 4.11. Is this an error with my install, the server, or BTW?

EDIT2:I am an idiot I never upgraded my jar to begin with. Disregard this entirely. *facepalm*
ok.... I will disregard and just stick my tongue out at you ;p

lol
FlowerChild wrote:
Glace1221

Post by Glace1221 »

I know I'm not really popular or well-known around here, but can I join? It would be cool to get to play a anarchy style survival world with the BTW mechanics, and maybe it would give me a chance to see a bit more of how they work? With all the machinery, just how DOES BTW work out in Anarchy?

IGN: Jamarcel

I agree to the no hacks rule. I have smart moving, but I'll disable it if it's considered a cheat.
Xekrom337

Post by Xekrom337 »

Hello, I'd like to join your server. :)

IGN: Xekrom337

I never liked hacks, so I won't use them. They ruin the fun.
jadedcat

Post by jadedcat »

Glace1221 wrote:I know I'm not really popular or well-known around here, but can I join? It would be cool to get to play a anarchy style survival world with the BTW mechanics, and maybe it would give me a chance to see a bit more of how they work? With all the machinery, just how DOES BTW work out in Anarchy?

IGN: Jamarcel

I agree to the no hacks rule. I have smart moving, but I'll disable it if it's considered a cheat.
yes smart moving would be considered a cheat... please do disable it. BTW works out in anarchy the same as it works on any server, except that people will be trying to raid your base and steal your stuff... so you might not want to use an outdoor power source.
FlowerChild wrote:
Pucc

Post by Pucc »

I'd like to try my hand at an anarchy server, if you'll have me.

IGN: _Pucc_

I understand and accept the rules of this server.
yoomommaa

Post by yoomommaa »

I have been searching for a BTW server for a long time and all of the ones I played always gave me a reason to leave. Hope you will accept me into your server community.

I swear not to grief or hack.

-YooMommaa
CycloneSP

Post by CycloneSP »

Have you ever considered your lag might be generated by that monstrosity growing in your nether? It has nothing to stop or limit it's size. Surely that would cause some performance problems down the road.
"So tell me, what's it like living in a constant haze of stupidity?" - Hiei

"Snow is not fire, so it can still rain." -Kaitocain
jadedcat

Post by jadedcat »

CycloneSP wrote:Have you ever considered your lag might be generated by that monstrosity growing in your nether? It has nothing to stop or limit it's size. Surely that would cause some performance problems down the road.

If it was still there and growing maybe.... doubt it... but I suppose its possible, anything is possible. I do believe it more likely the number of gearboxes in the average automated base...

ETA: Nope FC says thats not it.
Last edited by jadedcat on Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
FlowerChild wrote:
wilkin823

Post by wilkin823 »

IGN: wilkin823
I will honor the no x-ray/hacking rule and if i break this/these rules i will respect the consequences
ps: just a quick heads up i know almost nothing about the mod i know somethings like a windmill and stuff but i havent really played it since 1.7.3 so i might ask questions about how to do stuff but i also have the forum and wiki to rely on too. so thank you for your time and have a nice day/night.
If Pinocchio said "my nose will grow" what would happen? need help check the spoilerV
Spoiler
Show
if his nose grew he would be telling the truth so his nose wouldn't grow. But if it doesn't grow then he is lieing then it would grow. then world goes BOOM