Wolves and head movement: Conflicting reports

This forum is for anything that doesn't specifically have to do with Better Than Wolves
RaustBlackDragon

Wolves and head movement: Conflicting reports

Post by RaustBlackDragon »

I've had conflicting reports about this. FC and Avi told me that wolves look around idly again, but I just set up MCP for 1.3.2, and the wolves still stare blankly into space whenever you're not around, and stare incessantly at you when you are.

Now I trust both FC and Avi a great deal, so I'm thinking I might have misheard them or misunderstood the context in which it was observed. But now that BTW has been updated to 1.3, and pretty much all the denizens of this forum now use 1.3, I thought I'd ask you guys whether or not you've seen wolves capable of looking around like they used to.
What's the price of freedom now?
Can you cut me a deal?
A crate of wholesale liberty,
or a justice combo meal?
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Re: Wolves and head movement: Conflicting reports

Post by FlowerChild »

What I was referring to is that they actually tilt there head to look at you now rather than rotate their whole body as I believe it was working pre-1.3.
Eriottosan

Re: Wolves and head movement: Conflicting reports

Post by Eriottosan »

Yeah, what bugs Raust seems to be the motionless soulless way they sit still when you aren't near them, as opposed to the old wolves (and his Dogs) which look around (or more accurately, spin on their bottom!).

Looks like they're still the same ol' empty dung dispensers!
私は日本語が大好きだ。だから、私と話すとき、日本語で書けば、日本語で書いてください。
I like Japanese, can you tell?