My latest build

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
shoegun56

Re: My latest build

Post by shoegun56 »

shitt, FC! Awesome build and it looks awesome and stuff!

But... what is it? *crosses fingers*
Cheese. A green one. Yum.
skrat6009

Post by skrat6009 »

Niyu wrote:No I think that mean that the false statement was the strongholds being infinite.
At page 4 in this thread Flowerchild said that a creating a portal to the End was a good idea because he would be able to add materials from the End to the tech tree, but it's not what he is doing now.
Oh ok, I see what you mean. I really hope FC does add the player created end portals. I think that would be seriously awesome considering how far away my base is from an end portal right now.
Pentagram

Post by Pentagram »

skrat6009 wrote:
Niyu wrote:No I think that mean that the false statement was the strongholds being infinite.
At page 4 in this thread Flowerchild said that a creating a portal to the End was a good idea because he would be able to add materials from the End to the tech tree, but it's not what he is doing now.
Oh ok, I see what you mean. I really hope FC does add the player created end portals. I think that would be seriously awesome considering how far away my base is from an end portal right now.
I have to agree, I've had to go to Z: -4000 to find an aesthetically pleasing area with a high water source for BTW-HCB. This means I'd have to use a nether rail transport to get to an endportal, which is quite a pain =p
walker_boh_65 wrote:And, update 4-20? So that means hemp is now smokable, right? :P
Thalarctia

Post by Thalarctia »

Pentagram wrote:I have to agree, I've had to go to Z: -4000 to find an aesthetically pleasing area with a high water source for BTW-HCB. This means I'd have to use a nether rail transport to get to an endportal, which is quite a pain =p
Or an interesting build and a reason to use some of all that iron from ones mobtrap?

Depends how you look at it ;)
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Pentagram wrote:I have to agree, I've had to go to Z: -4000 to find an aesthetically pleasing area with a high water source for BTW-HCB. This means I'd have to use a nether rail transport to get to an endportal, which is quite a pain =p
Oh noes! Not a reason to build, explore, and have adventures along the way?!! The insufferable humanity of it all! :)
Force21

Post by Force21 »

Oh FC, I wouldn't be so sarcastic if I were you, I haven't left my compound/jail base in months! MC timescale of course.
Sometimes I think I'm afraid to go outside...
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Force21 wrote:Oh FC, I wouldn't be so sarcastic if I were you, I haven't left my compound/jail base in months! MC timescale of course.
You should be man...you should be...
DIG_down

Post by DIG_down »

FlowerChild wrote:
Force21 wrote:Oh FC, I wouldn't be so sarcastic if I were you, I haven't left my compound/jail base in months! MC timescale of course.
You should be man...you should be...
Real agoraphobia not enough? Install Better Than Wolves and you can be agoraphobic in Minecraft too!

On a more serious note, I haven't gone more than 200 blocks to and from my old base and my new underwater city. I'm glad to see the new updates will give me a reason to move around more, at least for a little while
FlowerChild wrote:
Sarudak wrote:Not to mention he posted an idea in the stop posting ideas thread right after he came back from a ban for posting ideas....
+1
Pentagram

Post by Pentagram »

FlowerChild wrote:
Oh noes! Not a reason to build, explore, and have adventures along the way?!! The insufferable humanity of it all! :)

But the exploding phalli (/phalluses?) will get me! (hmm, Idea... Phallus shaped mob trap as a temple to them... Next build sorted :D)

It is insanely evil to force one to venture out to the realm of exploding phalli, brain eating Miami zombies, giant spiders, and skeletons! :(
walker_boh_65 wrote:And, update 4-20? So that means hemp is now smokable, right? :P
CueballSWR

Post by CueballSWR »

Sarudak wrote:Hm... Well it's another teleporter but with no redstone on the SFS blocks... Also are those endermen particles? *scribbles on his notebook*
Are we able to build teleporters now? I'm still kinda new to this mod and i find new stuff all the time, but how to make a teleporter or even if i can build one I'm still trying to figure out.
Splee999

Post by Splee999 »

CueballSWR wrote:
Sarudak wrote:Hm... Well it's another teleporter but with no redstone on the SFS blocks... Also are those endermen particles? *scribbles on his notebook*
Are we able to build teleporters now? I'm still kinda new to this mod and i find new stuff all the time, but how to make a teleporter or even if i can build one I'm still trying to figure out.
Nope. There is no way to build a teleporter. The closest thing we have are the ender pearls, just like in vMC. Saraduk was just referring to FlowerChild's structure, which some claim is a portal (teleporter) to a different dimension.
crazybrit

Post by crazybrit »

Guess I need to find me a stronghold. I've already been searching for 3 hours.
I'm such a debby downer.
='/
Failure to prepare is preparing to fail.
Kazuya Mishima

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

crazybrit wrote:Guess I need to find me a stronghold. I've already been searching for 3 hours.
I'm such a debby downer.
='/
My first continent is one large ice wasteland with few trees. I had to travel quite far to get off it and find more lush grounds. Well over 1000 in both X and Z. I finally found my first stronghold and only lost 2 ender eyes to do it. I put a gate there, now i just have to align it in the nether.