Alternative Cake Recipe

If you want to get banned, this is the place to post.
whynocheese

Alternative Cake Recipe

Post by whynocheese »

So I was making a five star kitchen and in setting up for supplies I wondered if flour would replace wheat as a base for the cake because it would allow me to leave wheat out of the chest and save space. This is just a simple request for an alternate recipe that substitutes wheat for flour. I understand that such a change will likely not effect much in gameplay but it would be nice not to have a single chest of wheat just for cake.

-EDIT- Just checked I would like a alt. cookie recipe as well.
Last edited by whynocheese on Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
morvelaira

Re: Alternative Cake Recipe

Post by morvelaira »

I am more than reasonably certain this has been suggested before in some shape or form.
She-who-bears the right of Prima Squee-ti
I make BTW videos! http://www.youtube.com/user/morvelaira
The kitten is traumatized by stupid. Please stop abusing the kitten.
whynocheese

Post by whynocheese »

I checked and the closest thing was automated cake production which just wanted a way to milk cows. If you could find the thread that would be helpful.
Ethazeriel

Post by Ethazeriel »

This is a great suggestion. So great that its already implemented in the game! (finally! my lurking has paid off!)
Mason11987

Post by Mason11987 »

Briali wrote:This is a great suggestion. So great that its already implemented in the game! (finally! my lurking has paid off!)
Yup! It's not exactly a replacement though, the recipe is: sugar, sugar sugar, milk, egg, milk, flour, flour, flour.
whynocheese

Post by whynocheese »

Oh, I have a huge problem with foresight. Sorry about this one. Feel free to lock. -curses self-