How to install BTW (&& BTB) + Optifine.

If you're having problems with your installation of Better Than Wolves, or if you've woken up in the future and are beginning to doubt the nature of reality, here's the place to post about it.
Corzan

Re: How to install BTW (&& BTB) + Optifine.

Post by Corzan »

Blueblade11 wrote:
Corzan wrote:Hmm...I tried what you suggested, and I can see the blocks/items in my inventory, but not after I've placed them.
Was those textures like that before?

I havent tested Optifine_D though, school keeps getting in the way. :( I'll test ASAP though. Are there any other mods installed though?
Yes, the textures were doing the same thing before: visible in inventory, but not in the world. I did have Optifine C installed, same problem. I upgraded to D hoping it would fix the problem. I did have some other mods installed, but I created a new .jar only for BTW/Optifine in case one of the other mods was causing the problem.
Claim to fame: HCS before HCS was ever a thing
Xekrom337

Post by Xekrom337 »

Corzan wrote:
Blueblade11 wrote:
Corzan wrote:Hmm...I tried what you suggested, and I can see the blocks/items in my inventory, but not after I've placed them.
Was those textures like that before?

I havent tested Optifine_D though, school keeps getting in the way. :( I'll test ASAP though. Are there any other mods installed though?
Yes, the textures were doing the same thing before: visible in inventory, but not in the world. I did have Optifine C installed, same problem. I upgraded to D hoping it would fix the problem. I did have some other mods installed, but I created a new .jar only for BTW/Optifine in case one of the other mods was causing the problem.
optifine c and d are both working for me, with all the textures correct. i think optifine has to be installed last though
Corzan

Post by Corzan »

Xekrom337 wrote: optifine c and d are both working for me, with all the textures correct. i think optifine has to be installed last though
Yes, I installed it last. See my original post for my problem. It works fine if I make a new world, but not on my old worlds.
Claim to fame: HCS before HCS was ever a thing
Blueblade11

Post by Blueblade11 »

Corzan wrote:Yes, I installed it last. See my original post for my problem. It works fine if I make a new world, but not on my old worlds.
Old worlds? Thats weird. I dont have that problem with any of my old worlds. :/ I guess you're going to have to go to the Optifine thread, because I don't know. Sorry.
255 Characters Limit? D:
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/941586- viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3117
I don't want to go back to MCF! Even if I do stupid things here 90% of the time!
Gainspipr

Post by Gainspipr »

Just tried it And it works for 1.2.3 with sonic Ether's Unbelievable Shaders.
(Tried on all 3 types, works)

(Beware of Eyegasm)
La la dun wan herp derp