all my worlds vanished

If you're having problems with your installation of Better Than Wolves, or if you've woken up in the future and are beginning to doubt the nature of reality, here's the place to post about it.
mht03110

all my worlds vanished

Post by mht03110 »

i updated to 1.7.3 and all my worlds just deleted themselves. I want to know if this has anything to do with btw or if im just realy unlucky
Grateful42

Re: all my worlds vanished

Post by Grateful42 »

sounds like your really unlucky. when you "updated" did you delete your minecraft folder, or let the launcher do its thing?
mht03110

Post by mht03110 »

Grateful42 wrote:sounds like your really unlucky. when you "updated" did you delete your minecraft folder, or let the launcher do its thing?
i just used the launcher
dirtydawgz

Post by dirtydawgz »

mht03110 wrote:i updated to 1.7.3 and all my worlds just deleted themselves. I want to know if this has anything to do with btw or if im just realy unlucky
when i updated all my worlds were in tact but the one's with btw items freeze. i assume that maybe a 1.7.3 update to the mod will fix. i hope to see it soon i love btw!!!
Gotta Love BTW!
Urian

Post by Urian »

BTW isn't compatible with 1.7.3 yet, don't try to use them together.
FlowerChild: Ice in deserts is a good idea
Senjai

Post by Senjai »

Urian wrote:BTW isn't compatible with 1.7.3 yet, don't try to use them together.
This should be a banner on the top of the forums :P
The person who risks nothing, Does nothing, has nothing, and is nothing. They may avoid suffering and sorrow,
But they cannot learn, feel, change, grow, love, live.
Only the person who risks can be free
Urian

Post by Urian »

Senjai wrote:
Urian wrote:BTW isn't compatible with 1.7.3 yet, don't try to use them together.
This should be a banner on the top of the forums :P
Nah, you need to go to the MC forums to download it and there the topic clearly states that it's 1.7.2.
Senjai

Post by Senjai »

It's apparently not big enough :P
The person who risks nothing, Does nothing, has nothing, and is nothing. They may avoid suffering and sorrow,
But they cannot learn, feel, change, grow, love, live.
Only the person who risks can be free
the_fodder

Post by the_fodder »

it is the standard formatting done through out the minecraft mod community. thread title "[version] name of mod", don't see a problem with that.
It's FC mod, he just lets us play it.
sitfull

Post by sitfull »

Even with that formatting most of the posts in that thread now are "Lol hai gaiz eye no reed teyetle yogscast toldzzz me 2 getz thiis y it no wark?"
mht03110

Post by mht03110 »

i didnt try to use them, i loged into minecraft and all my saves were gone
only one of my worlds had btw stuff in it but i had 3 worlds, im just trying to find out if this has anything to do with btw
i was going to use an old world unttill the update, im noyt a compleat idiot
Urian

Post by Urian »

mht03110 wrote:
i didnt try to use them, i loged into minecraft and all my saves were gone
only one of my worlds had btw stuff in it but i had 3 worlds, im just trying to find out if this has anything to do with btw
i was going to use an old world unttill the update, im noyt a compleat idiot
It doesn't sound like something BTW related. I guess you've checked in your saves-folder to see if the save maps are also removed? If that's the case then it's most likely something related to the update process of minecraft.
mht03110

Post by mht03110 »

Urian wrote:It doesn't sound like something BTW related. I guess you've checked in your saves-folder to see if the save maps are also removed? If that's the case then it's most likely something related to the update process of minecraft.
thanks, ill cheack my saves folder
edit-there all still in the folder so i dont know what happend but i can restor them, thanks for your help
dirtydawgz

Post by dirtydawgz »

]
well i for one am extremely happy to see there's a 1.7.3 compatible version now!
Gotta Love BTW!