Detector Block/Piston Bug

Post any bugs that you find *in the mod* here. This place is NOT for posting installation errors or bugs with vanilla Minecraft, or add-on mods.
BinoAl

Detector Block/Piston Bug

Post by BinoAl »

Ran into an odd glitch today. I was making a cobble generator, using a piston to push cobble into a detector block wired up to a block dispenser, so it would effectively autogenerate/collect cobble for me. However, the cobble being pushed from the piston stops right before the detector. Thats because the detector logic "block" is occupying the space and the piston wont push anything there, right?
Atomic

Re: Detector Block/Piston Bug

Post by Atomic »

BinoAl wrote:Ran into an odd glitch today. I was making a cobble generator, using a piston to push cobble into a detector block wired up to a block dispenser, so it would effectively autogenerate/collect cobble for me. However, the cobble being pushed from the piston stops right before the detector. Thats because the detector logic "block" is occupying the space and the piston wont push anything there, right?
yeah i had a run in with a bug like this but the other way around...

when you push a detector from the back it counts the logic block as a solid block and pushes everything in front of the logic block
Battosay

Post by Battosay »

Yeah, probably.
I'll post that in the bugs section, thanks.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Fixed for next release. Thread closed.