Call me a blue collar worker bc I put in that work in the mines!! NEW VIDEO EP4!!! BTW!!

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
WhyyyGames

Call me a blue collar worker bc I put in that work in the mines!! NEW VIDEO EP4!!! BTW!!

Post by WhyyyGames »

Hello? you wanna speak to a goat? You speaking to her....... BOOOOOI do I move up the food chain today. This Minecraft mod has nothing on me! Although I do face challenges I finally upgrade my set up. I am so happy!! I had a hard time enjoying Better than Wolves in the beginning but now it is starting to grow on me. Cant wait to see what the future has in store for me.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/qmhJoLH0L3g[/youtube]
EpicAaron

Re: Call me a blue collar worker bc I put in that work in the mines!! NEW VIDEO EP4!!! BTW!!

Post by EpicAaron »

"Jump down and we'll find a way later how to get back up" is always a classic set up for shenanigans
WhyyyGames

Re: Call me a blue collar worker bc I put in that work in the mines!! NEW VIDEO EP4!!! BTW!!

Post by WhyyyGames »

EpicAaron wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:08 am "Jump down and we'll find a way later how to get back up" is always a classic set up for shenanigans
hehehe sometimes you just gotta say YOLO. omg did that just age me?!?! This new generation would understand the slang of the olden days. I like to act first then think later.
ps. idk how to reply on here lol. i hope i did it right