BETA OUT NOW! Sock's Crops Addon [CE 1.3.8]

This sub-forum is dedicated to add-ons and texture packs for Better Than Wolves.
Sockthing

Re: BETA OUT NOW! Sock's Crops Addon [CE 1.3.8]

Post by Sockthing »

HannibalHk wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:13 am So glad this is out. I've been waiting for a long time!
I hope you enjoy! :) I'm planning to get out the proper release with new features by the end of the year
Rob wrote:Sock-ilocks then tried the momma bear's pixel size and thought that it was just right.
BTW Community SMP Server: Discord | Sock's Crops: Thread
Zercheck

Post by Zercheck »

Your mod looks great. I was wandering if you're still working on it and if it's going to be updater to CE-2.0?
Thanks.
Sockthing

Post by Sockthing »

Thanks! I'm currently working on the first proper release for version ce 1.4.1. I am planning to update to ce 2.x, I just don't know when that'll be.
Rob wrote:Sock-ilocks then tried the momma bear's pixel size and thought that it was just right.
Stephamphetamine

Post by Stephamphetamine »

I've been having trouble getting this to start when using the MultiMC Fabric version. Are these compatible? Sorry if I'm asking a no-brainer, I'm very new to modding with older versions of the game, and even newer for BTW.
Sockthing

Post by Sockthing »

the Fabric version started with CE2.0. Currently SocksCrops is for CE 1.3.8. I've been working on an update for CE1.4.1, but a version for CE2.x will take some time
Stephamphetamine

Post by Stephamphetamine »

ah okay. I couldn't figure out what version the Fabric port was using. Thanks!
Real Homosapien

Post by Real Homosapien »

I see in the features section that you should be able to grow wild carrots and potato saplings in flowerpots with water but I haven't been able to get it to work. Is there something I'm doing wrong?
EpicAaron

Post by EpicAaron »

Real Homosapien wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:45 pm I see in the features section that you should be able to grow wild carrots and potato saplings in flowerpots with water but I haven't been able to get it to work. Is there something I'm doing wrong?
I believe that feature may not be available in the beta due to some bugs.