screen overlay problem on server

If you're having problems with your installation of Better Than Wolves, or if you've woken up in the future and are beginning to doubt the nature of reality, here's the place to post about it.
ko_teknik

screen overlay problem on server

Post by ko_teknik »

i have start recently a new server with the last release of BTW and i have Craft-guide fix and skin fix too.
With old version of btw when we push the " TAB " key we got a screen that show players connected on the server...

Like this :
Spoiler
Show
(it's not my screenshot... This come from google)
But now i got this :
Spoiler
Show
Is there a bug ?
Or a problem with my instal ?
Someone else have saw that ?
ko_teknik

Re: screen overlay problem on server

Post by ko_teknik »

really nobody get this ?

I have make a test in the latest version and same probleme ...
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

I just ran a test to verify it's still working right, and there doesn't seem to be a problem with the overlay.
ko_teknik

Post by ko_teknik »

FlowerChild wrote:I just ran a test to verify it's still working right, and there doesn't seem to be a problem with the overlay.
Mmmmmmh thx To check ! On my server we get all the same problem... i Will try To figure out how to fix this !
Hiracho

Post by Hiracho »

My server doesn't have this problem. I noticed a death count in the corner of your screenshot. Is that an addon? Try removing that as it seems to affect the overlay.
ko_teknik

Post by ko_teknik »

Hiracho wrote:My server doesn't have this problem. I noticed a death count in the corner of your screenshot. Is that an addon? Try removing that as it seems to affect the overlay.
not a mod just a scoreboard command ... and we get the bug with or without scoreboard.
Hiracho

Post by Hiracho »

Ah cool, I didn't know that yet, I'll look into that for mine as well then :)

The only other thing I noticed is that the connections tab shows empty spots for each space in the server. Mine only shows 10 spots for connections and a standard server shows 20. Could it be that you changed the max number of connections, which bugs out the layout in this overlay? Good luck with finding the issue :)
ko_teknik

Post by ko_teknik »

Hiracho wrote:Ah cool, I didn't know that yet, I'll look into that for mine as well then :)

The only other thing I noticed is that the connections tab shows empty spots for each space in the server. Mine only shows 10 spots for connections and a standard server shows 20. Could it be that you changed the max number of connections, which bugs out the layout in this overlay? Good luck with finding the issue :)

Oh good ! Thanks man ! My server allow 999 players to joins, i just change it to 20 and now it work !

If you want use scoreboard you can type this :

Show deathCount :
/scoreboard objectives add Mort deathCount
/scoreboard objectives setdisplay sidebar Mort

Show player health :
/scoreboard objectives add health health
/scoreboard objectives setdisplay list health

and to remove you have to type this : scoreboard objectives remove <name>