Kiln processing exploit in 4.AFFFFFFFb

Post any bugs that you find *in the mod* here. This place is NOT for posting installation errors or bugs with vanilla Minecraft, or add-on mods.
travi_sg

Kiln processing exploit in 4.AFFFFFFFb

Post by travi_sg »

In BTW version 4.AFFFFFFFb if an item that can be fired in a kiln is pushed into the position of another such item by piston while the second is being cooked by a kiln the progress of the item cooking will be passed onto the first item, even if it is of a different type. For example, unfired clay progress can be transferred to flour and from flour to blocks of iron ore. This glitch allows for an exploit of the new kiln cooking times when a quickly progressing item like flour transfers it's progress onto a slowly progressing item like iron ore blocks.

When testing with flour, the progress transfer is not just visual and the new items are actually picking up from whatever percent complete the flour was at before being replaced and require much less time to yield their product.
I was born with glass bones and paper skin
Every morning I break my legs, and every afternoon I break my arms
At night, I lie awake in agony until my heart attacks because I'm too troubled to sleep
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Re: Kiln processing exploit in 4.AFFFFFFFb

Post by FlowerChild »

That makes sense. Will look into it.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Re: Kiln processing exploit in 4.AFFFFFFFb

Post by FlowerChild »

Fixed for next release.