Pigs and torches at spawn

Post any bugs that you find *in the mod* here. This place is NOT for posting installation errors or bugs with vanilla Minecraft, or add-on mods.
Battosay

Pigs and torches at spawn

Post by Battosay »

Today is the 3rd time I noticed that almost all the torches I placed on grass in my pig pen have disappeared, causing mob to spawn in and kill 'em. I'm pretty sure it happens when they eat the grass on the block under the torch when the chunk is loaded but the player is away, since the torches placed on blocks that weren't eaten were still there, and since in only seems so happen when I'm traveling away.
I never had the same issue with chickens, but I don't know if it's also a problem with sheep or cows since I don't have any yet. Or maybe pigs are just suicidal and wanna stay in the dark when you leave them alone at home.

Side note : Holy shit, thank you for the new spawn-chunks-stay-loaded mechanic :)
Side note 2 : Animageddon is fun as hell, I can't wait to try and figure out what I can do to make my life easier (aka, automated :D) in terms of animal breeding. Given how hard it is to keep them alive now, this really feels like automating it would have a purpose.
Last edited by Battosay on Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Re: Pigs and torches at spawn

Post by FlowerChild »

Not a bug man :)

If you want to details on the related feature, we can discuss it over in the animageddon spoiler thread.

Very cool to see you playing!