Placed tool infinite air

Post any bugs that you find *in the mod* here. This place is NOT for posting installation errors or bugs with vanilla Minecraft, or add-on mods.
petarts

Placed tool infinite air

Post by petarts »

I'm just guessing that this is completely unintended and was 100% unintentional. So here we go. The tools can be placed in water, and they will then act as pockets of infinite free air. I feel like this is like in vanila where you can just place torches. And maybe the tools should "pop off" the blocks when placed under water as the water makes the surface slippery and muddy and unable to hold tools in it as well (and because of the infinite free air under water by simply taking a stone shovel with you and moving it as you go
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Re: Placed tool infinite air

Post by FlowerChild »

This is more feedback than a bug report, so I'm moving the thread to the appropriate section. On the other hand, you're absolutely right, so I'll change that up for next release.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Actually, this is a bug, so I'll move it back to bug reports :)

The tools are actually popped by water already, the issue is that they aren't performing an update when placed.

If you place another block next to the tool in the water, you'll see what I mean. It'll immediately pop off from the water as you'd expect.

Anyways, will fix.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Fixed for next release.