Witch Swarm: Is this normal? Because dayum!

The place to talk about how BTW might be different
Egger3rd

Witch Swarm: Is this normal? Because dayum!

Post by Egger3rd »

https://imgur.com/a/d46f3YI
Wasn't sure if this should be in the bug reports or if it's just an added feature. I've tried to kill one witch before though, and it's a super nope as it is.
dawnraider

Re: Witch Swarm: Is this normal? Because dayum!

Post by dawnraider »

Witch huts naturally spawn with 3 persistent witches. Looks like another spawned near it overnight.
Come join us on discord! https://discord.gg/fhMK5kx
Get the Deco Addon here!
Get the Better Terrain Addon here!
Get the Vanilla Mix TP here!
Get the Conquest TP here!
Gilberreke

Post by Gilberreke »

If you're unlucky, with despawn mechanics being a bit weird and there being 3 persistent ones, you can even get more in one spot. I think I once counted 5 of em within view. Also, I don't remember why, but shooting arrows at them when they're stuck in the water is basically useless. Either it was some weird bug or they heal themselves? I forgot. Best to stay clear if they're in the water and be very careful if they're on land, they tend to sneak up on you at night, especially when a slime is keeping you busy.
Come join us at Vioki's Discord! discord.gg/fhMK5kx
magikeh

Post by magikeh »

Gilberreke wrote:-snippy- Also, I don't remember why, but shooting arrows at them when they're stuck in the water is basically useless. Either it was some weird bug or they heal themselves? I forgot. -snip-
Yupp, when witches get their health below a certain level they can make the decision to heal themselves by brewing and drinking a health pot. It's actually neat mechanic because when you become powerful enough, witches are an easy way to get health pots on the go when exploring! :D
Magical Shit
Show
Syruse|Work: i like magic shit
MagikEh: ...
MagikEh: >.>
MagikEh: <.<
»» MagikEh walks to the bathroom
Syruse|Work: hahaaaaaaaaa
Syruse|Work: wait
MagikEh: xD
Syruse|Work: fuck
Syruse|Work: NO