New trading with Priest (possible spoilers)

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
Xaedblade

New trading with Priest (possible spoilers)

Post by Xaedblade »

I'm loving the new changes and not sure where to ask a question about the trading system as my level 4 priest's trading is different to what it was and am interested if anyone else is having the same issue. btw I do know about the new trades he should have it's more about the old trades he doesn't seem to have

so my previous priest had the following trades
Spoiler
Show
he always had the eyes of ender trade prior to the changes but now I cannot seem to get them again. Does anyone know if this was moved his level 5 trade, or just more rare? He also has some new and exiting trades but not the eyes of ender I need to go to the end.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Re: New trading with Priest (possible spoilers)

Post by FlowerChild »

Not sure how many people have made it back to this portion of the progression yet, but since I at least partially answered your question in the change log for the previous version, I'll just quote it here:
-Changed some of the crucial trades with villagers that facilitate progress towards the end. Without spoiling too much, the priest is no longer the only villager required.
If you want further info, I'll leave it to someone else to provide it ;)
Xaedblade

Re: New trading with Priest (possible spoilers)

Post by Xaedblade »

FlowerChild wrote:Not sure how many people have made it back to this portion of the progression yet, but since I at least partially answered your question in the change log for the previous version, I'll just quote it here:
-Changed some of the crucial trades with villagers that facilitate progress towards the end. Without spoiling too much, the priest is no longer the only villager required.
If you want further info, I'll leave it to someone else to provide it ;)
Thanks for the hint! I think that was all I needed and would rather figure it out on my own than spoil it for me. Thanks Again FlowerChild!!!! Oh and I love the changes to the boat! it is sooo freaking slow now lol but the sail makes up for that and gives another reason to make sails.