Foxhole

This forum is for anything that doesn't specifically have to do with Better Than Wolves
kregoth

Foxhole

Post by kregoth »

I recently just bought this, usually stay away from Early Access, but they had a free Demo on steam for about a week before it went up for purchase. Really enjoyed playing. it's a 100+ multiplayer game about building the war zone and taking the enemy's defenses. Everything has to be built by someone Tanks, trucks, Ammo, Weapons, Structures, supplies. You can be an infantryman on the front lines, or a truck driver delivering supplies to the front line. You can build defenses and fox holes then pick up a Heavy Machine Gun and use them.

I highly suggest checking this game out, I really didn't think I would EVER play another WWII based game, but this one has surprised me. It reminds me of Running with Rifles but with building and logistics added.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/505460/Foxhole/

FlowerChild wrote:My theory is that stupidity acts like an infectious organism on the net. Unless it's regularly pruned from your "garden", it will inevitably overwhelm it and kill off everything else.