[WIP] Kyzer's Cold North Texture Pack

This sub-forum is dedicated to add-ons and texture packs for Better Than Wolves.

How is it? (it's WIP)

Poll ended at Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:35 pm

Rootin-tootin'
No votes
Spunky
50%
Average Joe
50%
Meh
No votes
Food-Fight (movie)
No votes

Total votes: 2
Kyzer

[WIP] Kyzer's Cold North Texture Pack

Post by Kyzer »

It's still a W.I.P, and no download is available yet, but I figured showing something might get people interested. It's intended to try and match the "feel" of Better Than Wolves, as well as not straying far from Vanilla. Tools and weapons are intended to have a "technological advancement" feel.

Signs are replacements for that tool, if it doesn't exist in the mod.

This pack also re-textures mobs to make them more difficult to see, especially Creepers. I did recolor both neutered and normal creepers.

I don't really have any plans for the pack, I go along and change what feels right to change. It is not released yet because I want ores to be at least the same color as the stratas, which were recolored.

First (second) strata:

Second (third) strata & bedrock:
Wow, a mod that makes Minecraft difficult.

Introduced to mod by user & friend Elusivehawk
ion

Re: [WIP] Kyzer's Cold North Texture Pack

Post by ion »

i like the zebra spider texture. still i'm not really fond of vanilla look, loved the Isabella TP
kazerima

Re: [WIP] Kyzer's Cold North Texture Pack

Post by kazerima »

I know suggestions are the bane of any creator, but could you make the blue edges on the diamond a tad brighter? I get that you're going for the diamond edged iron, but it's a bit difficult to tell the difference between iron and diamond at a glance.

I'm also really a fan of the Isabella texture pack, I love its soft and lightly muted feel, though I'm currently using a mildly tweaked version of Nagareru.
FlowerChild wrote:BANG! BANG! BANG!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!! GET OUT OF FUCKING MY HEAD! HIRE A FUCKING GAME DESIGNER! Fuck.