Starting a Co-op server

This is the place for SMP server threads, and for general server discussion.
peachey1mill

Starting a Co-op server

Post by peachey1mill »

I've been debating starting a co-op sever with a few people if anyone would be interested. I don't have a server atm, but if people are interested, I have no problem getting one. I'm on east coast US and I usually work afternoons, so I usually play at night and sometimes in the morning.

If anyone would be interested, just post a reply
spying247

Re: Starting a Co-op server

Post by spying247 »

hey id love to join you on a co-op server, ive always loved better than wolves but never could get very far with others since my friends all wanted to play other mods and modpacks. Just a few things first tho, what time would you be looking to play, how long, how regularly, and frequently ofcourse. and also how good is your server is it just running off your home box?? am i gunna wait for you to turn it on half the time i want to play? are we gunna split a virtual managed one between us etc? how decent is your computer, do you think we could record or livestream some gameplay once we have a base / some suplies? cuz im just on a crappy laptop so no recording from me . ill leave some details here so you can contact me with whatever you have:

steam:spying247/imthatsteve
email:spying247@gmail.com

hit me up at any of those and we can exchange better communications.