Quackers Friendly Coop Server [Whitelisted]

This is the place for SMP server threads, and for general server discussion.
GunGuyGunner

Re: Quackers Friendly Coop Server [Whitelisted]

Post by GunGuyGunner »

Rawny & Issac wrote:So Thursday at 9pm UK time is 3pm my time. I work until 5pm. I can kind of play while at work but may need to log often, if i'm busy i won't be able to log in at all. I usually get home by 515pm or so and I know that's a bit late for the UK (1115pm). but I'm game to log on then and play for sure.

Copy cat!
I thought I was reading the same thing there before getting to the bottom, haha.

Damn, completely forgot about our time zone differences. Would it be easier if we were to just do everything Saturday night?
mc_isaac

Post by mc_isaac »

For me yes. I should be able to make Saturday anytime work. However if everyone else can make a certain time except me, I have no qualms with not going. Except that I may have all the ender eyes? idk if anyone else has them 0:>
Rawny

Post by Rawny »

GunGuyGunner wrote:Would it be easier if we were to just do everything Saturday night?
So Saturday at 9pm UK time is 3pm my time. I work until 4pm. I can kind of play while at work but may need to log often, if i'm busy i won't be able to log in at all. I usually get home by 4:30pm or so and I know that's a bit late for the UK (10:30pm). but I'm game to log on then and play for sure.

:)
haphazardnuke wrote:"Quick and Easy" is incompatible with Better than Wolves. Try using the patch, "Sense of Accomplishment".
GunGuyGunner

Post by GunGuyGunner »

Rawny wrote:
GunGuyGunner wrote:Would it be easier if we were to just do everything Saturday night?
So Saturday at 9pm UK time is 3pm my time. I work until 4pm. I can kind of play while at work but may need to log often, if i'm busy i won't be able to log in at all. I usually get home by 4:30pm or so and I know that's a bit late for the UK (10:30pm). but I'm game to log on then and play for sure.

:)
Born comedian Rawny!
F.Y.I it'll stay the same time I planned before, starting at 12am so it'll be the start of Sunday for me and still Saturday for you :D
Azmarok

Post by Azmarok »

Hi! I've been playing on this server for the past couple weeks now. Been enjoying it a lot.
Spoiler
Show
outside my base:

inside, from entrance (floor 1):
this is where most of my equipment used to be, such as saws and the kiln, but it has since been moved.

floor 2:

sawmill/vine farm (floor 2):

cow farm, part 1 (floor 2):

cow farm, part 2 (floor 3):
this is where the meat from the cow farm gets separated from the leather and cooked

cow farm, part 3 (floor 4):
scours the leather

cow farm, part 4 (floor 5):
tans the leather

old plant farm (floor 3):

kiln control stuff (floor 4):

There's a bit more to it than that, but imgur seems to have broken while I was uploading all of the images and some didn't get uploaded (specifically, the kiln and mills)

edit: they uploaded now.

kiln and mills (floor 3):

floor 2, another perspective:
Also, as for the end stuff: I can definitely hop on on Saturday.
GunGuyGunner

Post by GunGuyGunner »

Azmarok wrote:Hi! I've been playing on this server for the past couple weeks now. Been enjoying it a lot.
Also, as for the end stuff: I can definitely hop on on Saturday.
Looking good Azmarok! :)

Change of plans for Saturday :S
Fur and Walk can't make it on Saturday sadly so instead how about doing The End Friday night? 8th January 11pm-12!
Everybody good with that?
mc_isaac

Post by mc_isaac »

Gunner! Server Down? :(
GunGuyGunner

Post by GunGuyGunner »

mc_isaac wrote:Gunner! Server Down? :(
Thanks Issac, its back on now!
Not sure on why it randomly stops like that at times. Will have to see if I can give some user access to regular trusted peeps so if it does this again whilst I'm offline, someone can just go on and start it.
Mr_Weax

Post by Mr_Weax »

Hey, I'd like to join :D
Been playing BTW for a few months now and I'm really enjoying it.
I'd love to play on the server with you guys!
My IGN is Mr_Weax
Rawny

Post by Rawny »

Server Down? :(
No - Never-mind, I brain-farted. My laptop was locked on wifi which has some restricted access vs LAN.
SRY
haphazardnuke wrote:"Quick and Easy" is incompatible with Better than Wolves. Try using the patch, "Sense of Accomplishment".
GunGuyGunner

Post by GunGuyGunner »

Rawny wrote:Server Down? :(
No - Never-mind, I brain-farted. My laptop was locked on wifi which has some restricted access vs LAN.
SRY
Good job! Haha
Mr_Weax wrote:Hey, I'd like to join :D
Been playing BTW for a few months now and I'm really enjoying it.
I'd love to play on the server with you guys!
My IGN is Mr_Weax
Whitelisted, welcome! :)
GunGuyGunner

Post by GunGuyGunner »

--- The End Update ---
Thank you to everyone who came last night and another thanks for stocking the journey so well!
Newsflash!! The Dragon is DEAD thanks to:
- Walkstrong (Who was in The End till The End without dying once)
- Furaites
- GreenOxygen
- MC_Issac
- Rawny
- Rakane01
- abculatter_2
- GunGuyGunner

abculatter_2 takes the crown on the first death as he fell out of the world. Not long after him, everybody apart from Walkstrong got killed off in someway and thanks to Hardcore Spawn, not everybody made it back in time. Walkstrong was the only peep to not die at all in The End and she took on the dragon fearlessly so a statue of her presence might have to be put up in communal!

The End is now open to all! To get there head straight north outta communal, this should then lead you to GreenOxygens place, go straight through his place and then head East down the path. Along the path you should see a little stone brick hut with stairs heading down, The End is there! We will make a Nether Portal there shortly just to make it easier.
Rawny

Post by Rawny »

GunGuyGunner wrote:--- The End Update ---
Thank you to everyone who came last night and another thanks for stocking the journey so well!
Evidence...
Video 01: Getting to the portal.
Video 02: Getting to the portal, entering the portal, and dying.

*WARNING* Raw unedited video files. They are broken in two as I noticed some lag while recording in 1080p so I dropped down 720p.
Furaites

Post by Furaites »

Good day peoples of Quackerz,
At this point in time the Server appears to be offline for myself (Can't Resolve Hostname), nor can I access the control panel to restart. I would appreciate if someone else could confirm the status of the server, and post back here.

Other then that, I will keep trying to get the server restarted, and back online.

Cheers,
Furaites and Walkstrong

EDIT:::: SERVER BACK UP
GunGuyGunner

Post by GunGuyGunner »

Furaites wrote:Good day peoples of Quackerz,
At this point in time the Server appears to be offline for myself (Can't Resolve Hostname), nor can I access the control panel to restart. I would appreciate if someone else could confirm the status of the server, and post back here.

Other then that, I will keep trying to get the server restarted, and back online.

Cheers,
Furaites and Walkstrong

EDIT:::: SERVER BACK UP
Thanks Furaites, I'm guessing the server was having a funny 5 minutes or summit, seems to be fine now. :)
Furaites

Post by Furaites »

Trying to get the server up, but just saw a note that there is a widespread outage with the host. Will update when we have more information.

Furaites and Walkstrong

EDIT: SO apparently Creeper Host was hacked by a person, or persons trying to get access to Customer Information. Creeper-Host is currently in contact with UK National Crime agency, National Cyber Crime Unit and Interpol trying to make sure the people are caught and the issue is dealt with. They will continue to work on restoration of Services, working 24/7 until that is Achieved. They are hoping to get all Customer Services (this includes us) back online, ASAP, with little to no data loss.

Just FYI
Furaites

Post by Furaites »

Alright folks, it is 12:45am here....there has been no new info from Creeper Host. Server is still down, and Creeper panel works intermittently and besides displaying info, you cannot do anything At this time.

I am off to bed, I hope that this issue is resolved, and I hope we are one of the luck ones who suffer no data loss.

Cheers,
Furaites and Walkstrong
GunGuyGunner

Post by GunGuyGunner »

Furaites wrote:Alright folks, it is 12:45am here....there has been no new info from Creeper Host. Server is still down, and Creeper panel works intermittently and besides displaying info, you cannot do anything At this time.

I am off to bed, I hope that this issue is resolved, and I hope we are one of the luck ones who suffer no data loss.

Cheers,
Furaites and Walkstrong
Thanks for the update and information Fur, much appreciated! Pretty scary these guys got hacked, sort of makes me wonder if we should look elsewhere, worried it might happen again.

Anyways the server is now back up and running :)
Furaites

Post by Furaites »

NP Gunner, That is what I am here for. Server literally had to come back online within the last 15 minutes.

There was mention of the possibility of Data Loss, so I do not know if we were affected by that at all....Might be worthwhile to check your builds and other important items to see if anything is missing.

I can safely say we currently have a fair chunk missing from our base...outer defense walls, building walls, and chests are missing....so check your stuff.

Cheers
GunGuyGunner

Post by GunGuyGunner »

Just taking the server offline for an hour or two to try something very exciting which I've told some of you about already! Hoping all goes well :)

Yes I have backed up.

So hoping this works! :D
Who's been making all this map mess by the way?

EDIT: Server back online now. Projects not finished as it took too much time finishing (which I don't have) I'll try some other time.
Roland_Drakos

Post by Roland_Drakos »

Hey. My brother suggested this might be a good server to join, so I'm applying. From what he's said, you seem like good guys.

I have little experience with BTW, but Davian_Veq (my brother) has said he'd help.

IGN: Roland_Drakos
Davian_Veq

Post by Davian_Veq »

Roland_Drakos wrote:Hey. My brother suggested this might be a good server to join, so I'm applying. From what he's said, you seem like good guys.

I have little experience with BTW, but Davian_Veq (my brother) has said he'd help.

Yup, this guy is indeed my brother, and a good guy.
Thanks in advance for the consideration.
mc_isaac

Post by mc_isaac »

Gunner, Now my interest is peaked.
I see that MCEDIT you have opened there...
GunGuyGunner

Post by GunGuyGunner »

Davian_Veq wrote:
Roland_Drakos wrote:Hey. My brother suggested this might be a good server to join, so I'm applying. From what he's said, you seem like good guys.

Yup, this guy is indeed my brother, and a good guy.
Thanks in advance for the consideration.
Cool sounds good! Just whitelisted ya, welcome! :)
mc_isaac wrote:Gunner, Now my interest is peaked.
I see that MCEDIT you have opened there...
Weeeellll..... the plan is too migrate our old world into this world so that we can visit it anytime we want and get back to our old places to carry them on, this will include mine, Rakane and Zevils private world we had before starting this server! Its a looooooong process though, takes an hour to import a world and then 3 hours to save the whole world. Its a long process when I get alot of time I'll give it another shot :)
mc_isaac

Post by mc_isaac »

And here I thought you were going to reset spawn ô_ô