Looking for a small group for a fully cooperative server

This is the place for SMP server threads, and for general server discussion.
CrimsonStorm

Looking for a small group for a fully cooperative server

Post by CrimsonStorm »

Hi all!

I don't post here a lot, but I've been lurking for... wow, probably close to 4 years now. Like many of us here, BTW is a pretty integral part of my Minecraft experience, but I've unfortunately not been able to share that experience with others very much or recently.

That brings me to an idea that's been floating around in my head for the past month or so: I'd like to start a small server, with somewhere around 4-6 whitelisted people, with the plan to have a fully cooperative game of BTW. Specifically, I'm imagining us all working together (especially at the beginning) to build a centralized base, gather food, create infrastructure, and generally survive. In addition, I'd probably try to coordinate specific times that most or all of us could be online, so that we could enjoy the experience of playing together more fully.

If that sounds like something that'd appeal to you, send me a PM or post in this thread and I'll get back to you as things become more set in stone. I don't have very specific ideas for the type of people I'd want to play with, other than a baseline of maturity and a willingness to communicate. A microphone doesn't hurt either. :)
Last edited by CrimsonStorm on Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Taleric

Re: Looking for a small group for a fully cooperative server

Post by Taleric »

I would love to join you if my ping is ok (okinawa). I fit the small criteria listed :)
caveatEmptor

Post by caveatEmptor »

I'm also a mostly-lurking longtime BTW player, and think this sounds fun. I have a microphone, too. I'm in the eastern time zone (GMT -5) and would be available for scheduled sessions most weekday evenings, and any time on the weekends.
jorgebonafe

Post by jorgebonafe »

You guys started yet? I'd like to join. I'm about to go on vacation, so I'll have some time this month and next. But starting august it may be difficult for me to play, as my college semester will start again, just to let you know if that should be a problem
Better Than Wolves was borne of anal sex. True Story.
Z_Evil

Post by Z_Evil »

Do you already have a server and stuff? Or would you want to join people?
Fhixer

Post by Fhixer »

This seems good, Co-op is always fun for me, Ill give it a go if the server gets started.
FerretFitz

Post by FerretFitz »

would love to join. long time lurker long time player.
Ardashir

Post by Ardashir »

Hi there!

Could I still join your server? I've never played coop and I would like to change this. I've been playing BTW for quite some time now. I can't remember when I started.