About PMing Flower

FlowerChild
Site Admin

About PMing Flower

Post by FlowerChild »

I've shut down my PM account entirely because of people using it irresponsibly. I simply can not be running to my inbox every 5 minutes to deal with whatever random garbage people decide is *sooooooo* important that I just MUST see it.

HOWEVER I would like to mention that trying to bypass that in any way is a bannable offense on this forum.

So, for example, if you PM one of the turtles, Moderators, or Admins, with a request to contact me *YOU WILL BE BANNED*.

The way this forum is setup, you simply are not allowed to contact me directly, and that is ENTIRELY intentional. The community for this mod is too big for me to deal with the volume of traffic that would result otherwise.

If you have an issue with the mod, question, bug report, or whatever, post it in the General Discussion forum, and IF we judge it to be sufficiently important (which is not for you to decide), it WILL work its way back to me given the way things are setup.

Again, you have been warned. There will be zero tolerance for this kind of childish behaviour.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Re: About PMing Flower

Post by FlowerChild »

Bumping thread so that people see the rewrite above. READ IT.