World editor that exports as code

If you're having problems with your installation of Better Than Wolves, or if you've woken up in the future and are beginning to doubt the nature of reality, here's the place to post about it.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

World editor that exports as code

Post by FlowerChild »

Hey guys,

This would come in real handy for me right now, so I was wondering if anyone knew of a utility (either a world editor or in-game tool) for MC that's capable of exporting structures as the java code that MC uses internally to generate them.

I was just considering how useful something like that would be, and I know there are a lot of mods out there that put new structures into the game, so thought it likely that someone has already done something like this. If anyone knows of one and could clue me in, I'd be much obliged.
Mason11987

Re: World editor that exports as code

Post by Mason11987 »

I don't know if you have a reddit account (or you do but wouldn't use it for privacy reasons) but the community there is fairly large and generally more familiar with a larger variety of mods than this one. I went ahead and posted your question there along with some samples of what (I believe) you're looking for. If I misunderstood what you're looking for let me know and I can edit my post.

Hope if it exists someone can point it out!

Link: http://www.reddit.com/r/Minecraft/comme ... s_as_code/

Very excited about what this means though :).
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Re: World editor that exports as code

Post by FlowerChild »

Thanks for that man. Much appreciated.

Will keep an eye on that thread to see if anything pops up.