Strata Warriors (survival Co-op) SMP Server [closed]!!!

This is the place for SMP server threads, and for general server discussion.
Rob

Re: Strata Warriors (survival Co-op) SMP Server [BTWPhillip]

Post by Rob »

Didn't FC lock down a previous server that Rampage-X owned that someone else advertised? I don't know the guy, but he seems to have been banned from the forum. And for good reason too, if he's harassing people on his servers.

I looked it up, last time someone advertised the server Rampage-X was hosting, FC shut it down.
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=8341#p139018

This time Izbatt claims the server as their own, but that screenshot clearly shows that the server belongs to Rampage-X and not Izbatt.
mc_dunedin

Re: Strata Warriors (survival Co-op) SMP Server [BTWPhillip]

Post by mc_dunedin »

They host it together, I wouldnt hold that against either of them. As far as i know Iz was the driving force in setting the thing up in the first place, no foul play there.
mc_dunedin

Re: Strata Warriors (survival Co-op) SMP Server [closed]!!!

Post by mc_dunedin »

After a long conversation with rampage and some talks with IzBatt, I rejoined their server.

Rampage apologized and expressed great regret for what he said, and i do believe him and trust him to work on his quick-tempered personality. In spite of what he said in this heated discussion when i took the screenshot, there is a balance of power in place between him and IzBatt and there will no unjustified bans on their server.

I'm glad we could get back to adventuring together and working symbiotically. Only yesterday we have slain the end dragon together. And by we i mean Iz and Rampage did that, since i died right away by being more stupid than invincible :(

Yay us!
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Re: Strata Warriors (survival Co-op) SMP Server [closed]!!!

Post by FlowerChild »

Thread closed and OP banned for acting as a front for a Rampage server.