BTW wont start Using MCPatcher 4.3.2

If you're having problems with your installation of Better Than Wolves, or if you've woken up in the future and are beginning to doubt the nature of reality, here's the place to post about it.
Newticus

BTW wont start Using MCPatcher 4.3.2

Post by Newticus »

I followed the instructions on wiki to install BTWMod4-89PHILLIP using the latest MCPatcher (4.3.2) and the game wont start when clicking play. It tries and after a split second flashes the launcher and nothing.

As a side note, it works fine when trying to launch using the vanilla profile.

Any suggestions would be welcome?
Gormador

Re: BTW wont start Using MCPatcher 4.3.2

Post by Gormador »

Make sure you're using mcpatcher for vMC 1.5.2, which is the 3.0.4_02 version.

The download link is located on this page under the "MCPatcher for the old launcher" section of the Downloads.
FlowerChild wrote:If you have a suggestion, I recommend that it have pure manna from heaven flowing forth from its vagina to warrant posting it at this point in time.
TheGatesofLogic

Post by TheGatesofLogic »

I believe what he actually is referring to is the fact that since the old launcher lost support recently there actually is no mcpatcher version that is compatible with 1.5.2 anymore since the directory system changed with the newer launcher.
Two feet standing on a principle
Two hands longing for each others warmth
Cold smoke seeping out of colder throats
Darkness falling, leaves nowhere to go
abzu93

Post by abzu93 »

I'm using the Minecraft Launcher version 1.3.11 with MCPatcher version 4.2.2. As long as you create a profile properly for 1.5.2 there should be no incompatibility problems.
BTW Independence Sig
Spoiler
Show