Ignis (Co-Op Survival Server) [BTW 4.99999A0C Marsupial?!]

This is the place for SMP server threads, and for general server discussion.
Zuriki

Re: Ignis (Co-Op Survival Server) [BTW V4.89PHILLIP]

Post by Zuriki »

Your experience with BTW?
Limited, I have known and played BTW for quite some time - pretty much since the first version, but I haven't put much time in to it. I found it frustrating to play alone. Which leads into my answer for the following question...

Why do you want to join this specific server?
To play with other people, to have a community there that can help ease me into the game. But I would also like to contribute to the server with community projects; this is typically what I do on servers anyway - ie. building rail networks, community notice boards, roads, safe havens, etc. Whatever is necessary and useful.

How do you like building your bases? (underground, city, houses etc).
Generally I prefer to assist other people, but if I am doing a solo project I usually build medium sized walled fortresses. Again, much prefer to work on large community projects like rail systems.

How often will you be able to play on the server?
Theoretically every day, I am more likely to play if there are other people online.

In-game-name?
DwarfStonebeard
erikdk321

Post by erikdk321 »

THE IP HAS CHANGED TO 23.235.233.80:28300
And Zuriki, ill think about it for a little! I'll tell you my desicion in a little :)
Zuriki

Post by Zuriki »

erikdk321 wrote:And Zuriki, ill think about it for a little! I'll tell you my desicion in a little :)
No problem, I've got work anyway, so I'm going to be away for a few hours. If you need credentials; I was one of the original MCF mods (you'd have to dig really deep to find evidence of that now since it was like 4 years ago). If that counts for anything haha.
erikdk321

Post by erikdk321 »

You seem like a good guy, but if you could stay a little longer on the forums, that would be very nice :) So a no for now.
Zuriki

Post by Zuriki »

erikdk321 wrote:You seem like a good guy, but if you could stay a little longer on the forums, that would be very nice :) So a no for now.
Nope. I quit. :(
Misteryperson

Post by Misteryperson »

well i prefer to watch videos but since i met minecraft, i was with better than wolves i like it alot but like to play solo

To play with other people and build and make a community

cityes make every build have a utility (storage,griders farns,fishing sptos etc.)
Theoretically every day.

In-game-name?
Misteryperson
shido

Post by shido »

Hi, I'd like to apply to play on your Server. My English is not good because I'm Japanese.

I've been playing BTW since version 4.89999999.
It's difficult for me to play alone. So I want to learn the skills.
Usually underground
I will usually play 3-4 days a week. But I only play at midnight on the East Coast time.
In-game-name?
craftertaiki
erikdk321

Post by erikdk321 »

Sorry Mistery and Shido, you are way to new here on the forum.
Misteryperson

Post by Misteryperson »

well i dont know what i could do about that but thast it? oh you create an account now nope dennied!
erikdk321

Post by erikdk321 »

Sorry mate, but this server is for the BTW forum community, so if you are not interested in being a part of this community, Im not gonna whitelist you. Sorry if it sounds harsh but that's how things are.
Misteryperson

Post by Misteryperson »

i knwo what i am sayng its that i want to make part of the community and all but i just made and account so u will never be able to enter the server thats it what i am complaning
eternal8phoenix

Post by eternal8phoenix »

Misteryperson wrote:i knwo what i am sayng its that i want to make part of the community and all but i just made and account so u will never be able to enter the server thats it what i am complaning
Ok....first of all, I would recommend proof reading your posts before submitting. It doesn't help you present a well reasoned argument.

Secondly, you can become a part of the community. Just post on the forums a bit, chat with people, ask for help here with your single player. You're reasonably new to the mod and very new to the forums. We don't know you. We don't know if you are going to destroy all our hard work on the server, be that deliberately or through ignorance of the game.

You want in to the server, then you need to be a known face, metaphorically speaking. Stick around a while, the try again later once we know you.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

He will trouble you (or any of us) no more.
erikdk321

Post by erikdk321 »

Lol, thanks man :)
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

erikdk321 wrote:Lol, thanks man :)
No prob. I don't check all the server threads all the time but I do pop by every now and again to make sure everything is in order. Feel free to report any particularly troublesome users if you want me to look into something.

In this case, I think there was a good chance the guy was just trolling anyways, but could have always been a severe case of Rule #1. The two have similar symptoms :)
Aydin29

Whitelist Request

Post by Aydin29 »

Your experience with BTW: A decent amount. I played a lot last year, but then I got hyped up with Voltz, Infamy and more and eventually phased out of BTW. I know how to play very well, but I don't know about many new additions.

Why do you want to join this specific server: It's co-op, it's whitelisted, it looks fun, and I'm hyped to get into the new version of BTW.

How do you like building your bases? (underground, city, houses etc). I tend to make houses when I start out, but on SMP, I like to make small towns/villages when is required. There's no griefing on here, so I intend to make a city with an underground railroad section.

How often will you be able to play on the server: If not daily, bi-daily. I have some Infinix stuff going on, as well as OhGaming, but if I get the chance to hop on (and I will, I have a lot of free time) I'll certainly play for a good amount of time!

In-game-name: Aydin29

Note: The reason my profile is so new is because previously I just joined open servers, but I stopped being lazy and got a Sargunster profile. I know what I'm doing, trust me.
I play games. And I'm not a fat fool.
-Me, 2002-2014.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

K...the server operator has made it clear he won't accept forum members with new accounts. From this point forward, being a nuisance and bothering him to do so anyways will result in an insta-ban from the forums.

You've been warned.
JesterxMailMan89

Post by JesterxMailMan89 »

Hey, would just like to say that you can remove me from the whitelist and let someone else take my slot.

I didn't anticipate my schedule getting so busy as of late and have found very little time for BTW even on my sp world. It would be unfair of me to take a slot when someone else who could participate in the server could take it.

Sorry for the hassle!
erikdk321

Post by erikdk321 »

No problem mate! :)
sacrife

Post by sacrife »

The server seems to be somewhat unstable this weekend. Anything we can do to help? (It is down now)
erikdk321

Post by erikdk321 »

It is up now, if it was down earlier Im sorry, but Iam not sure if there was anything I could do about it.
sacrife

Post by sacrife »

What does the log say? Maybe its a recurring thing we can prevent?
Don't be sorry. Its not your fault. Its on the server provider. :)
EtherealWrath

Post by EtherealWrath »

Sacrife- try hitting direct connect.
I've had a bit of instability with the server list not connecting, but the direct connection been getting through.
Phantom screams echo through the ruined facility
A horrible silence builds an eerie tranquility
The souls of many innocent fill the air
The hope they all died with scattered down there
erikdk321

Post by erikdk321 »

How do I remove the poll? I have tried but I can't seem to get it to work...
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

erikdk321 wrote:How do I remove the poll? I have tried but I can't seem to get it to work...
Edit your original post. Option to delete the poll is at the bottom.